Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now šŸ

Tom Morrissey would grow into the free taking role if it was required in fairness to him. It wonā€™t be though.

This indiscipline malarkey is all codology.

He gets most things fairly spot on.

Heā€™s spot on when it comes to Gillane too.

1 Like

Eaten bread is soon forgotten among some lads

Technically, heā€™s a terrible free taker and itā€™s only a matter of time before he starts missing them. Cathal Oā€™Neill could hit them also. Lovely striker.

1 Like

You and Woolie are assuming as to why he wasnā€™t
On the holiday.

You should never assume anything.

Heā€™s in the souness, Keane mould. Just blunt says it out.

1 Like

I never assumed anything. Itā€™s been confirmed he wasnā€™t on the holiday and judging by Kiely heā€™s not currently on the panel.

The best corner forward in the game is going to carry discussion, we had controversy too in the 2010s when we were challenging.

1 Like

But ye donā€™t know why he wasnā€™t on the holiday

Work commitments, mate.

Ah stop :joy:

The ā‚¬6 I pay for his podcasts is the best ā‚¬6 I spend a month.

Lads canā€™t take his honesty or are clueless.

1 Like

Heā€™s visiting the clothes factory in China for two weeks in the middle of the league

1 Like

Parkinson pulling things from thin air and broadcasting them as fact. Itā€™s diabolical stuff.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it, lads get butthurt when he comes at their team of angels. But sure he equally praises teams and players then when itā€™s earned .

2+2 is usually 4 but look Iā€™m not living around Peter Clohessys so I wouldnā€™t know for sure.

He needs to make a few cuid while he can. Good luck to Aaron I say.

Parkinson is like a girl in secondary school spreading rumours and adding to them.

He doesnā€™t know the meaning of honesty or integrity.

4 Likes

Heā€™s a great way of cutting through the bullshit that endears him greatly to the top players and managers

Why does Wool think that he was not on holidays? Kiely has dropped him?

So Again itā€™s purely conjecture on you and Parkinsonā€™s part.