Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

I’m amazed Anthony Daly hasn’t gotten the gig yet.

In many ways it makes sense but I thought that would be Liam Sheedy’s gig.

They tried the Tipp route, it failed miserably

1 Like

Who will coach?

it isn’t a great job anymore. An ageing squad with nothing really coming through for a while yet and still just winning a county isn’t deemed as good enough

Daly wouldn’t touch that with a barge pole

Ah Nash is different gravy. I’m certain he’d be a top class half forward too.

Such an elite ballplayer as well as a defender. He is just superb. My hurler of the year last year.

1 Like

John Fitzgerarld I’d imagine.

Are you for real? It’s his dream job. He’ll win a county handy enough. He’d by the type to get a few one of performances too.

They’re looking to do back to back… That’s no place for a Tipp man.

12 Likes

John Horgan and Brian Corcoran both won hurler of the year as corner backs

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:
That was before hurling started

1 Like

Interesting to see Iain Corbett named midfield for tomorrow. He is always so dominant for NCW there, although he has been at 6 for much of his IC career. It looks like a very defensive set up with both 10 and 12 are natural half backs

Anyone know if the to the KK/Lim 2018 game in Thurles is online somewhere. Theres a 2 min highlights is the only thing I can find online. Love to see it again.

It has been posted here before. You can ask @Copper_pipe for help.

1 Like

Ive spent the last hour looking for this. You can buy me a pint if I go to cork next saturday night

14 Likes

Bookmarked.

1 Like

Yup. Since @Rocko decided to do a bit of renovating, I can find fuck all round here

I’m very disappointed in this. I thought you were lining up an uppercut from your toes

1 Like

I’ve plenty of them as well if you need a dig out

2 Likes

Keep them stored up until we need them

2 Likes