Limerick GAA 2023 - League, Munster & All-Ireland champions. They’ve won the lot, even 2inarow Young Scientist of the year. Booker Prize champions 2023. The Immortals. Four-midable The 🐐

@Heyyoubehindthebushes was there for the Clare game

Was there after the Tipp game last year. Was grand and quiet but then there were only 27 Tipp fans in attendance, the rest had given up on their county.

1 Like

Mike Casey had a better second half than he was given credit for

3 Likes

It’ll be a day for cold bottles on the green outside the ground.

I agree, I wouldnt be in any rush to leave him out

Nor would I.

I’d nearly go with the team that started last week, unless Peter Casey back in for 1 of Hego/Lynch but Im not even sure I’d go with that.

It’s about 15 minutes walk from sarsfields bridge to the stadium, why would you bother cramming into the woodfield unless you’re a young fella.

I’ll probably have a couple of drinks in Myles Breen or around there and stroll over with me Cork mates :neutral_face:, pressure is on to get that right

3 Likes

Myles Breens a grand spot for a pint. A place I often frequent when I get down home

Somewhere like Phil Flannerys at bottom of Ellen St also be grand.

Cans in the Centra in Woodview, sit on the wall of TUS, and then a 5 minute walk to TUSGG, job is oxo. You’d want your head examined going near the :wood:y or the :tennis: club

1 Like

Ya I might set up in Timmy Martins or something.

A dead end spot. Would you chance an aul nap there too you would.

I only nap when I am being paid for it

Or when I sleep standing up after 15 pints

4 Likes

If Nicky needs to go down, he’ll go down. Put the ball over the bar and in the back of the net and no more about it.

2 Likes

Lads still wanting to cut the throat of the greatest generation of Limerick hurlers ever

They’ll be fondly remembered and celebrated in Limerick GAA circles.

They deserve the support of their people - they’re the reigning champions fa

You could go jj bowles, fitzpatricks and out that way

Are they doing anything down the club @Bod95