Limerick GAA - Box Office

Can you imagine the lack of any hype if we lose?

Thin line mate.

Winning games against Tipp builds momentum that we badly need…Limerick hurling needs these lads to do the business tomorrow night.

They are the future and our hope.

We’re fucked so

2 Likes

I’m telling ye, this is in the bag.

A comprehensive victory fully expected.

2 Likes

A lot of navel gazing over a first round underage hurling game.

I hope we win anyways.

1 Like

Limerick hurlings low ebb has been made even worse by the emergence of Cork and Wexford, they really appear to absolutely nowhere at the moment, a decent win tonight will lift the spirits somewhat, I think it’s a big game for them.

1 Like

Some bizarre stuff being posted here. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Tipp win this

2 Likes

Limerick-itis … A few decent prospects and lads lose the run of themselves.

1 Like

I’d never back against us but, for the neutral, Tipp @3/1 tonight must be very tempting.

Ladbrokes currently have the handicap at 4 points

Four Mick Mackey’s playing for us tonight FFS.,

1 Like

Absolutely.

Ah yeah it is a big game alright because it would keep the underage momentum going. Limerick were nowhere for years when it came to underage teams but the minors have been consistently competitive for the last four years. Cork and Wexford have teams peppered with players off the back of strong underage showings that were either beginning or ending around 6 years ago - it’s no guarantee of senior success, but it hardly comes as a surprise that there’s a strong correlation between strong minor and u21 teams and strong senior sides.

Of course in u21 anything can happen and once you’re gone you’re gone. We probably didn’t make the most out of the U21s in 2011, a lot of whom were underage for a couple of years after that, and Tipp knocked out a highly fancied team last year, so hopefully we get the rub of the green tonight.

Lk by 10pts.

I’ll take a comfortable 5 or 6, pal.

I’m sure the 3000 souls who attend tonight will be taking an U21 match as seriously as yourself you simpleton. :smile:

1 Like

:grinning:

The bookies are never wrong mate.

You’d imagine they would be taking it seriously or else they wouldn’t be going.

What were the odds for last year’s game?

Doesn’t matter, mate.

This years LK U21 is the best U21 squad assembled ever.

EVER

1 Like