Limerick GAA - Box Office

Jesus that’s woeful

All over, sounds like they fucked it away, I backed Wexford at 6/5.

Ian Ryan is a good free taker

@dodgy_keeper will be seething his draw bet didn’t come up

Two frees inside the 21 in injury time and miss both. Crinimal …

Nepotism at its finest and Peter Nash is a stupid fucker!!

Ian Ryan but he has been injured and was shunted on for the last few mins out of desperation…

Ah no, he’s having a great day, I don’t think anything could spoil the joy you’d get when a rugby team from the other side of the world beats a crowd with a lad from Patrickwell.

I’m absolutely fucking sickened.

Fuck . We had three shots to draw it . Best of luck to Banty and Wexford .

I’ll be lumping on whoever they’re playing next anyway!!! Limerick were nearly the better side!!

Ah that’s a pity

Heard a few bits of it on the radio there. Sounded pitiful from Limerick. Yet again stamping their credentials as the biggest tog fillers in the GAA. Tapping a penalty over the bar for a point and missing 21 yard frees in injury time to get a draw. @dodgy_keeper is probably too fixated and caught up in the British Lions tour to notice.

1 Like

Wexford were appalling. Only a Limerick could have lost that. It actually beggars belief we lost that.

I can confirm I’m seething.

Sickener. Missed three goal chances, including the penalty. Well worth at least a draw and probably the better team. Wexford had a Banville, we didn’t.

Had not one, not two, not three but FOUR chances in injury time to level it.

Two one point defeats for the footballers in championship 2017. :unamused:

Whose your man who kicked the penalty over the bar? How did Josh Ryan go?

The so called captain, who did not lead by example today!!

Who would that be then bud? Was Johnny Concrete playing?

95fm made it sound like the penalty was blasted and scraped the bar on the way over.

Ian Corbett…he was yeah, age is cathching up with him unfortunately!!!