Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Shaughs was a class above ‘good’ in fairness, not his fault he was a lone shining star on a very mediocre side.

1 Like

Ashling Thompson has one lads, fucking relax

1 Like

Probably better off. Hogan was on Matt Cooper’s show with young Flanagan last night reviewing the Shitgibbon and the poor fucker nearly needed an interpreter.

2 Likes

Actually, I think he could and should make one of the best programmes.

3 Likes

Some of the Limerick fans would love Sheedy, they’re stone mad for media bans.

1 Like

Correct. He was a top player but has also has an interesting story to tell. If the series is going to continue this is where it needs to go, find the guys with stories beyond their lives in sport that will make an interesting programme. Very myopic view from @Mullach_Ide.

2 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

Apologies, @the_man_himself I meant, dunno how I managed that one.

I know nothing about his personal life

Watch it then. He’s not had it easy

1 Like

He was a fucking predator at his peak. Unmarkable. I’ve heard he is one of the most decent men you’ll ever meet. Kept his counsel through awful times.
I bet he has a nice manner in the deli queue, which is the main thing round here cc @bandage

3 Likes

Agreed, some of these Dublin footballers could finish their careers with 10 All-Ireland’s but there won’t be a frantic rush to listen to them on their future Laochra Gael talking about following the process and how they took it one game at a time…

6 Likes

A shur look, I suppose.

“We weren’t taking (insert midland shithole county here) for granted” before going on to beat them by 20 points

2 Likes

Smashing article, seems like a dead on lad. Good to see his ambition to add more scoring in the coming year. I thought he had a more mixed season last year than some did but he clearly has massive potential and I think there’s a lot more to come from him.

1 Like

Yawn.

2 Likes

Tankardstown boy. One of our own.

This lad is fairly full of his own shit.

8 Likes

My thought also.

Mentality is everything between winning and losing at least this Limerick team has shed the woe is me shit we had for decades.

3 Likes