Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Haboy the kid. I knew it was coming when I seen the avatar.

1 Like

Shane was our top scorer in 2015 with 2-25 and again in '16 and you guessed it, again in '17.

1 Like

You do understand that itā€™s possible for different people to have different views on aspects of sport? Itā€™s part of what makes sport interesting.

Youā€™ll find Iā€™ve mostly praised Flanagan. He had a mixed, but overall good championship. It included some games where he was good and some where he was useless.

The only thing sickening is your nasty and personal abuse of players including underage players. Iā€™ve never abused any player.

Caveat: I have abused tipp players who are criminals.

2 Likes

Ah stop thatā€™s not fair, those facts donā€™t suit his agenda.

I said some awful things about Niall Moran below in Thurles one year when he tried to get Brendan Bugler sent off instead of taking the head clean off him.

Iā€™ll take them to the grave with me

Imo Dowling best years was 2013 and 2018. He didnā€™t get within an arses roar of that level in 2015 to 2017. He put in some disgraceful performances in that period too. All thatā€™s glossed over. Heā€™s held to a different standard than other players.

Take of the blue tinted glasses. You got flanagan all wrong. You are limited human so you canā€™t simply admit you got it wrong. So you give him faint praise like Iā€™m surprised he scored so much from play etc etc. If flanagan was playing for nap and put in the same performances for limerick youā€™d want a statue built of him on o Connell bridge.

Dowlings best year was 2014

2 Likes

he got bags of goals that year.

Indeed. And other players had some very weak years in the time period Bumbles is talking about but he doesnā€™t criticise them.

I think it was probably this year all told . A lot of our performances in 2014 including the dows were overrated.

apples accused me of glossing over the TJ yearsā€¦ I did. Sure what else could you do.

1 Like

Of course I do and id be the first to say flanagans comments on Clare were stupid and disappointing all told. Iā€™d also add in the dows drop in those years I mentioned probably wasnā€™t even all his own fault. Lots of players played terribly.

God be with the days youā€™d have a few lads from CBS Sexton Street on the team. Itā€™s sad what happened hurling in there

I was reading a great book on the cbs over Christmas. Some great players came out of that school.

they arenā€™t even hurling Harty now. An utter shame

I think they mightnā€™t even have a hurling team.

@carryharry Is it true that Sheedy has brought a criminal lawyer into the Tipp management team?

1 Like

JP McManus, Tom Ryan, Eamonn Grimesā€¦

some of the biggest names in Limerick hurling. Great tradition.

All fucked away for a few soccer trophies

Its a great pity. A lot of my family went there. It was steeped in hurling. Hopefully it gets going again.