Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

That full-back line is a bombscare. They’ve loaded the line outside them, though.

2 Likes

Bonnar surely won’t line out in the corner.

That’s a 2 man full forward line

I didn’t think Barry would be seen again tbh.

Good blend of workers and dazzlers up front.

They’ll move around a lot. Bonner and Noel McGrath will swap regularly.

Wrong thread, pal.

1 Like

I nearly got sick

2 Likes

Cork weren’t long in giving Stephen McDonnell the arse.

By all accounts he was the least poor of the FB line last week .

Moved it to the league thread, but yes, Conor Sull had a rough day and he’s getting another go.

Barry Heffernan is a tidy hurler but he’s not the best defensively. As always, if we get quick ball inside, they’ll do serious damage.

Tipp forward line does look to have a nice balance though.

I’ve no idea why were naming our team on Thursday night and letting tipp see our full hand for 24 hours before they name theirs.

Limerick never feared Tipp.

6 Likes

It’s the league FFS sake what does it matter. Sure we know in advance playing Tipp it’ll be 47% Mahers anyways.

3 Likes

Fucksake. I’m goi g out for the rugby tomorrow with two lads and they won’t go to the hurling cause they’ll be too cold

I would have liked to see Pawdee start at full back again.

Downes should be well able to rattle Barry though. Happy for him to get this chance starting at FF after such bad luck with injuries etc.

1 Like

I would expect Hegarty to cause Maher problems, hopefully he wraps a hurl off Pawdwig for good measure. Condon will hopefully timber young Morris also, mouthy little fcuker the time of the minor final. Linerick by five.

2 Likes

I am going racing tomorrow. No point wasting the day on rugby or those tipp cunts

I’m going racing but nipping home for the hurling. Threw up my tickets for the rugby.

1 Like

I’m not surprised. Eating them was a bit extreme in the first place

2 Likes

That Limerick GAA website is some job.

You’d want a degree in Software Engineering to find the limerick team for today.

4 Likes