Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Kilfinane lead 0-12 to 0-08 at the break.

Paudie Leahy having the game of his life, about five points from play.

He’s been poor alright, although he’s making runs for the puckouts but Chawkie not finding him.Its Blackrocks to lose now

No 10 is lively too

Unbelievable first half from Paudie Leahy… from what I’m seeing both teams will struggle at senior.

Beefy’s young fella with a couple from play also, he’s looking lively in the corner.

Blackrock have a few lively forwards ( Heffernan, Cooke, O’Shaughnessy ) that you’d inagine would not be hindered with a bit more open space playing into the breeze.

Think he’s living up there. He grew up in Glenfield the estate on the way into Kilmallock from the bruff side.

Blackrock deserve to win this they’ve been by some distance the best team.

Kyle Hayes has been terrible whatever is wrong with him today.

Are you suggesting he was one of the lads questioned by the Gardi? Big claim to make

From a Clare man?! :grinning:

1 Like

Jaysus is this why AppleCrumbled fled to France?

Impending Court case?

The Patrickswell lads drinking coffee going into the stadium there. If you can’t beat them join them

The trip to Barbados will refresh Kyler

I didn’t suggest that.

I’m sorry to say that Kildimo / Pallaskenry should be ashamed of their performance today. They didn’t bring the required intensity or work rate today at all, totally trumped by Blackrock in those facets. Kildimo / Pallaskenry only brought the required intensity at the end and have very much got out of jail. Blackrock will be devastated. Kyle can’t play as bad the next day so I think they will win next time.

Very sorry I didn’t back the draw it slipped my mind. A few of us here were commenting during the week that there’d be nothing in it and hopefully some of ye backed the draw.

Some disaster for the county board now with the holiday coming up in a week and another final to be played after it.

8/1, yurt :ronnyroar:

6 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

Less than half an hour before throw in seems very latte to be reaching the ground

Carey looks like he could still tog. Meanwhile Foley looks like he can barely walk