Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I taught in all his wisdom and smartness jp could just leave the squad and managment alone. Sadly I was wrong.

1 Like

a quite two weeks in Thailand

In fairness, all those dinners with Jp and photos around the place hindered the team.

Meant we only won 2nd munster title since 96 and a first national league title since 97. All because of a photo in the manor.

2 Likes

If the Munster title was so important why did kiely rest so many players for the first tipp game? He clearly didn’t want to be in the Munster final.

1 Like

2 in 46.

Fota

3 Likes

I’ll buy Hoggy a pint. What a guy

1 Like

Hoggy can get his own points. Its the other forwards you’ll have to get the points for

4 Likes

Hannon was injured.
He rested Mul, Hegarty and Lynch
It was the third week in a row. He said in all the build up he learned from last year in Ennis.

The replacements brought in were POL, DOD, Flanagan and Dowling. 3 of which played in the AI semi and final last year. 2 of which started.

3 Likes

Lehane will get the pointy edge of a pitching wedge

1 Like

Boom.

We need to start working on the next mcmanus generation. Do you know any of the three of them @anon32894817 ?

1 Like

Greg is like a one man tourism stimulus for the mid west. There’ll be hen parties crawling all over the city looking for their own Greg

who is Greg O’Shea?

An all round good guy

Th politics in Limerick is fascinating to watch, I am just thinking here, where would be a suitable holiday destination for the hurlers? it needs to be humble.

How does Cian Lynch conduct himself at a deli counter? Would you know he was a hurler by the way he asks for a sandwich?

3 Likes

He is a former spar employee and now Centra ambassador. Cian knows more about deli counter etiquette than golf course etiquette anyway

They should send them out to walk the camino

A lad who was going places but severed his achilles tendon. A lad who got a second chance in life. A lad who found love in a hopeless place. A godly man.