Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

:joy:

A concussed innocent man

What other conditions had he at the time? A concussed innocent man with a cold and a mouth-sore

1 Like

You find that funny? Kicking a man on the ground who is clearly concussed. His family don’t deserve that. Animal.

2 Likes

Some amount of Limerick hypocrites on here.

5 Likes

He was clearly concussed was he? Did a doctor call it at the time?

Look, you’ve no doubt got a 5th hand account of what happened via a whatsapp that’s doing the rounds and you now feel you are clearly in the know here and as such, you’re emotionally invested now … I get that and I can respect your simpleness to feel all that …

If Hayes did the crime he’ll do the time - it’s as simple as that … go away and put on the kettle there and relax for yourself ----- ‘‘he was clearly concussed’’ :rofl:

1 Like

It was a Garda on duty who told me that man was out cold actually- still you go and feel better for picking out a spelling mistake to downplay it, like a good little lad.

1 Like

I’m not down playing anything - i’m just laughing at your stupidity is all — you lead with a question – then throw in dramatics for effectiveness when your credibility was dismissed - now you’re playing the victim card…

If Hayes is guilty he’ll deserve whatever he gets.

It wont detract from you being a simple cunt tho.

A Garda on the scene? those cunts are never around. Were they eating snackboxes & watching from across the road in the car?

The guard was there — saw it all happening on the spot and could tell your man was concussed but didnt feel the need to step in at all — even worse, his colleagues wouldnt believe a word he said so he had to search half the town for cctv footage of it.

You are laughing at a person who could have been kicked to death, whether I’m a simpleton or not doesn’t interest me. I couldn’t give a sh1t about point scoring over you on the INTERNET, as you obviously do.
Whatever floats your boat animal.

1 Like

The guard was nobbled by JP’s minions

1 Like

I said a Garda on duty, not at the scene. And you accuse me of gilding the lily?

This is becoming some mess!! Story after story

Can you point out where I laughed at this individual? Playing the victim card again –
I wasnt there - know nothing about it and wont comment until I hear the court case unfold.

Court character witnesses sign in here -------++±++++++

I heard Kyle Hayes beat a woman in a wheel chair half to death — I was talking to a cousin of a guard there who told me all about it.

a drinking team with a hurling problem!

I saw the pics of the guy ALLEGEDLY beaten up by a world champion Limerick hurler outside the Icon. You should get a batin anyway if you go into the Icon to teach you never to go in there again.

Limerick Gaa is crumbling before our eyes. It is probably what we deserve. Jp created a bunch of entitled monsters.

2 Likes

When were you born? do you remember the 00s?

Only a matter of time until a Ulster Rugby moment