Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

you’re a nosy cunt aren’t you.

1 Like

Get onto Gillane, he’ll send it on

3 Likes

What’s the story doing the rounds now about a player trying to dodge a Finance company repossessing a car?
Have heard a backroom staff member put serious pressure on a Finance Rep to back off.

It’s all coming out now. :popcorn:

1 Like

Financial fraud?

On a totally unrelated point what’s Darren Gleeson at these days?

2 Likes

Deflection again.

Gleeson case has been dealt with as you well know.

the old women on here love the fucking gossip :joy:

2 Likes

Sure isn’t it grand? Nobody got raped :wink:

Croom went down today .

We drew with Monaleen in u21 today. Should have won really, Seamus Hurley picking up a straight red at the end for a borderline hit. In fairness your man was absolutely bollixed after it but there was no malice. Lots and lots of needle in the game.

2 Likes

Who reffed it?
Ya I wasn’t overly impressed with monaleen last week.

Owen Curtin was his name. Had an excellent game to be fair to him.

Yeah the stuff I was hearing about them I was thinking they must be world beaters. They are fine side no doubt about it, but definitely beatable.

Ya a new ref on the scene this year. Decent the games I’ve seen him, plenty of common sense and usually has a full team of officials with him.

Exactly, he was impressive. I don’t remember a call that he got wrong.

Where’s he from? I don’t think I’ve come across him before; is he a young fella?

I’d say he could be early 30s, medium height, broad enough, fit enough looking. Not sure where he’s from but its west limerick somewhere.

1 Like

First game I had him he rocked onto to an u16 game with 4 umpires.

1 Like

There was some Curtins from Tour.

On the point of referees Hayes & O’Halloran have received promotions up the intercounty panel.

Personally think O’Halloran is the best ref in the county at the moment. Good communicator and manner with players.

1 Like

Ballyhahill, good ref now to be fair.

1 Like