Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

@anon61878697 the WhatsApp that’s allegedly Colin Ryan stripping off at a strip club isn’t him right? (I’ll forward if you haven’t seen)

It doesn’t look like the chap I had a chat with up in the Cooleys back in August at the Poc Fada but then again that lad had a tracksuit and football boots on and his lad well covered

1 Like

Throw it on pls

Sent it on to your WhatsApp there bud. Don’t open it in front of kids

Best player ever for a bit

Hats of to Mr O Neill. People are being blinded by the recent successes but the ground work needs to continue in vast amounts of the county. Newcastle west-Rathkeale-Askeaton area is another huge hurling barren ground for the most part.

I have received same. Don’t think it is him

It’s him alright :grimacing:

No I don’t think so.

A lot of Limerick people circulating it in WhatsApp groups

https://www.hoganstand.com/Article/Index/306249

Obviously the big difference is the limerick lads have Celtic crosses but there’s a lot to be learned from gleesons story. Hopefully a blanket ban on the media and mobile phones is on the way.

The proof of the pudding will be how AG performs in championship hurling not guff at some corporate promotion gig .

3 Likes

Few of our senior hurlers should take note. Excellent work from the Dow using his profile to help the less fortunate.

2 Likes

No I’m actually very up to date with everything but don’t feel the need to comment on every minor little thing that is sent to me like you do on here. Yes I’m speaking in relation to the stripping

1 Like

Brilliant initiative by @balbec #turnthedial

Are you on the early shift today?

You’d have to feel for Dan, he’s not landing a glove on @dodgy_keeper throughout all of this.

You’d have to get up very early in the morning to do that.

Plenty of time for such reflection on that commute from cork to Dublin