Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

There is no rank structure outside of the Limerick lads

Or more accurately, we raise them from chicks, teach them all they know and then they fuck off on us.

When did Kilcornan stop fielding their own teams at adult level . They had a team to early noughties at least.

You ask this question every time Kilcornan is brought up you cunt

1 Like

Or, even more accurately, ye snoop around our U-12 teams, lure the pick of the talent away into the wilderness. Meanwhile, we educate them, provide their peer group and finally coax them home.

I don’t think I ever have and if I did I forget doing so.

They were joined with Cappagh for a few years. A few of them still play for Cappagh.

What happened is they generally played with us underage, then they got a crop of young lads coming through together, got notions and broke away, and for that few years went playing underage with K/P which is what happened the likes of Nash the younger etc. There’s still a few end up back there.

They arsed around junior b for a few years, might have made a final once? Or even won one, then folded shortly afterwards and that crop or what’s left are off playing junior A with Cappagh or have packed it in.

They are back with us underage now and we’ve even given them a red stripe in the jersey as a sign of our magnanimity. The lads coming through now should play adult with us hopefully. Although they’ve a nice crop coming through now again so might get notions.

They’ve a lovely astro turf pitch though.

Kilcornan got to a junior b final with 8 fellas from kildimo. The kildimo/Pallas team that won the junior b a few years back was backboned by the same lads. Kildimo didn’t enter a football team until they joined up with Pallas. That saw the return of players from kilcornan. Nash started with Pallas underage switched to kildimo and then obviously the two clubs joined up a year or two later. I think kilcornan are now with askeaton underage. There’s a serious hurler called Nash related to Calvin Nash playing for ye.

Ya there’s supposed to be a right crop of kilcornan lads coming through. Hopefully we can keep onto them

A junior troll. As high as any Clareman would ever go I suppose.

You can’t become a proper INTERNET troll in Clare anymore

Jason Gillane presumably in as another goal keeping option with the seniors. The leader announcing the 40 man squad early next week so presumedly any disciplinary action will be taken before they announce the squad for the league. At the time I said kiely would bottle it and just drop Ryan off the squad for hurling reasons when the opportunity arises. I still sense this will be the case.

Should Hayes be dropped?

For hurling reasons? No.

He was shit last year

Should Hayes be dropped off the panel?

He was good in the Munster final. Pretty much every limerick player was poor in all Ireland semi final.

So he was good going up against a non trier. Nah he was utter dogshit last season, a year off will do him no harm otherwise we could be looking at another Aussie Gleeson/Tony Kelly one hit wonderboy

I wouldn’t think there was many better than him last season for limerick. It would be lunacy to drop him for hurling reasons.

1 Like