Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Moved to Dubai

If you had Daragh Tracey and Paul white back you’d have the makings of a serious team.

Ah right. Pity, he’s a serious footballer too.

Yep it is. Tony McCarthy deserves his chance but white was our best player versus Mayo last year.

That;s two years ago now; White missed all last season with a cruciate.

Sean O’Dea, Colm McSweeney, Gordon Browne, Mike Fitzgibbon and Peter Nash all played up in Westmeath last summer and didn’t feature against Cork. We know that Darragh Treacy & Sean McSweeney are gone.

It’s probably not going to be a whole pile different to last year’s team other than that, but Neville is a huge addition, Josh Ryan will hopefully make a difference too and I’d like to see Michael Donovan and Bob Childs kick on this year. I liked the look of Stack too.

I’d play josh Ryan at 14. I don’t see the point of begley in there. He’s great in the air but he won’t kick the marks. Ryan on the other hand is decent in front of the sticks.

Will they try Josh at midfield or at the edge of the square?

You’d think he’d make a great target man with the mark in the game but his kicking from the hand can be erratic!

I’d also prefer Josh to Begley, his temperament is the only question mark. Although we looked a lot more dangerous with Neville at full-forward tbh and you want him as close to goal as possible.

But realistically, it’ll be a 2-man full-forward line and maybe Neville/Ryan is the best combo.

1 Like

His kicking is much better than begleys. He can tap over 45s with both feet so I’d say he’d easily improve his shooting from hand if he practised.

Hugh burke from adare In too a serious playmaker, played against Clare but wasn’t involved in the final!! Should be more competitive than the past few seasons

That’s some scoring.

Who’s the 14?. He kicked some super points off both feet.

Danny Neville, Ballysteen.

1 Like

@TreatyStones taught him everything he knows.

He’s a lovely footballer in fairness.

Probably our one remaining top, top player.

2 Likes

Jesus he’ll trouble a lot of full-back lines if they can get good ball in to him. Quick, neat and accurate.

You can see your years of input into his progress, he wags his finger just like yourself, aggressively.

2 Likes

He can shoot on sight . Very quick and accurate

Seamus hickey transfers to Croagh And Tom Ryan transfers back to liberties.

What is bringing hickey to croagh ??

1 Like

He lives there.