Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’ve already said what I want and you threw the toys of the pram. I’d like to see the tactics evolve. Try things out. Hayes is a much better Centre back than morrissey. Could peter Casey play at 11? I think so. Particularly if you have WOD at midfield. Maybe even try Flanagan and Gillane in the two corners and go with Casey at 14.

Much like last night. Kilkenny went 10 points up but had the bollocks and guts to see it out.

1 Like

Exactly…

Idiot. Thanks for spoiling the deferred match for us. You fucking tit!

Kyle & Casey are both injured, so I don’t see how they could have played last night even if Kiely wanted them to play…

How many wides did KK hit after their so called dominant 20 mins Mr Stats man?

You didn’t. You you wanted to see players play in different positions but when I pointed out that’s exactly what we did you had a bawl because it wasn’t the players you wanted.

Casey and Hayes were unavailable last night by the way.

So you want Kiely to magic new players and perform miracles of Fatima on others

I meant in general terms over the league. Just an example.

You haven’t seen last years semi final yet? Sorry for spoiling it mate. We lost

someone do a facepalm

Magic up new players? LK played in the Munster & AI finals in 2016.

You are so dumb it’s incredible. Last night was the same tactics with different players most of whom aren’t good enough. I accept we don’t have many good players but I don’t see any reason why we can’t TRY THESE PLAYERS IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS

It needs a

“Gas cunts”

We did try these players in different positions.

giphy

1 Like

That’s the one. :+1:

Lads ganging up on @anon60384913 again, it would sicken you that shit. He is entitled to his opinion

1 Like

We tried out Tom condon, David reidy, David Dempsey, hanley and Hennessy all of whom won’t make it into the starting team. Nash was a plus and I’d say it was of the all Ireland team then.

Theres 4 of them in and around the panel. The panel is full of the lads that won the 2015 and 2017 u21s. They are better players.

1 Like

You keep ignoring donovan wing forward because it completely negates your point.