Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

We’d poor @glasagusban arguing I’d be fuming if dowling got a run even though I stated he should.

I’m entitled to challenge it.

O donovan just played the Hayes roll.

He didn’t. If anything he played the hannon role

But you didn’t challenge it. You misunderstood it and have arguing a different point for the last two hours.

He did.

It’s hard to pick a point because you’re so all over the place

You want new players but say there aren’t any there
You want existing players tried but give out they aren’t good enough
You want injured players picked
When players are played in different positions you give out that they aren’t the ones you wanted.

1 Like

I’m not I’ve clearly stated we are not evolving as a team. What we produced last year wasn’t good enough. We will be picking almost exactly from the same group of players. We need to change the tactics or else we’ll fall short again. Maybe it’s just too complex for you.

Your change of tactic is to put Casey at 11. Fucking genius.

Put a bit of flesh and substance on what youd change from a team that lost a semi final by a score and hit up on 20 wides?

Wides are now the excuse? :rofl:

There is no excuse.
Wides are a fact.

Ok Stats man, how many were were unforced?

Unforced :rofl: tisnt tennis lad

A rake

That isn’t a change of tactic. That’s a change of personal.

Case closed.

Flesh out what youd change their in the gameplan. You’re so vociferous of the current problems, you surely have a solution

I’ve stated quite clearly what I’d like to see tried on multiple occasions. If you are standing still you go backwards. Limerick are standing still since they won the all Ireland. You seem happy with this.

You haven’t.
You said youd put Casey at 11.

And threw out a load of cliches like if you’re standing still you are going backwards.

Flesh out what youd change with the gameplan. What’s wrong with the current one? How would you specifically fix it?

Did you see the all Ireland semi final last year? Or the cork game last year? Our current plan is figured out. Stop hannon from playing and allow any of our other five backs receive the ball we are in trouble. We resort to lump ball into Gillane where he’ll likely be double marked. Teams will pack their half back lines now to ensure the likes of Kyle and Hego can’t win primary ball. That’s why I said Nash is a bonus as he’s a good hurler and capable of running passing the ball to a high level.

1 Like

A different type of coke?