Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

If it was figured out, why didn’t Tipp do it in the MF. Or Clare? We were just shit in those two games, I don’t think it was massively down to tactics.

We played 6 championship games and lost 3. I think Kilkenny figured us out but the other teams will learn from it. You have to keep changing things up and moving forward.

What changes?

Lads??

Nobody in 2017 would have named Flanagan as a senior hurler so who knows.

Well he was an underage start to be fair. The chat about him when he was 15 or 16 was mental.

Is this the same fella who made his debut in 2017?

Flanagan didn’t make his debut until 2018. He was an unused sub in the All Ireland U21 Winning campaign in 2017 and was called up to the Seniors in the winter of 2017 out of the blue.

The story goes when he got the call he was full sure it was someone taking the piss and more or less laughed at Kiely down the phone

My sources confirmed to me that he made his senior debut in 2017

Incorrect. He made his debut on the 30th of December 2017. I’d a pint with him the following night at Barry Nash’s 21st.

I told you before not to be relying on @anon23727452 for info

He’ll be on shortly with some lie or other, but I am correct.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And there it is :rofl:

Fucking hell.

As I said, he was called up in the winter of 2017. He was not involved in the Limerick Senior Hurling team for any 2017 competition, pre season, nhl or Championship

True, but he made his debut in 2017.

Mate :roll_eyes:

I’m not wrong.

He made his debut in the 2018 Munster Senior Hurling League (which in typical GAA fashion was started in the last week of 2017)