Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

But he always bites.

:joy:

He made his debut in 2017 and that’s all about it.

Dance my little foxy fooleen

Would you ever give over you fuckin eejit.

Fuck out of it you.

1 Like

He’s stage five now.

What’s wrong tinker bell, has something outraged you? :rollseyes:

1 Like

Is carey back with the well or what ?

Yes.

1 Like

Dj Carey was in the pre match huddle with the cats today on the pitch.

Not unusual for a selector

I wasn’t aware he was a selector. Fair play to him.

He wasn’t called up out of the blue. He was in the panel early 2017 ffs but got dropped in the Spring because of injury. Hardly a big shock to be called in again at the end of the year.

2 Likes

Hi Jack

You are correct he was on the panel in 2017. @Breaking_my_balls is wrong again. I wonder was it true when he told us Flanagan thought he was being prank called the time he got the call up in 2017.

In fairness you are very quick to log in and out with the different accounts like that

By the way, it wasn’t 2017 he was called in originally for a few weeks. It was winter 2016. He was let go before the league started. He didn’t feature for the 21s in 2017 and was called up winter 2017. He made his debut in the 2018 Munster Senior Hurling League.

Huh? I didn’t log into any accounts. You said he was called in out of the blue. As jack pointed out it was hardly out of the blue given he was on the panel the previous year. He wasn’t dropped off the panel either if I remember correctly. He got injured.

He couldn’t get a game with the 21s. He described being surprised by the call up himself. I know your mad at me for being right again but I’m not sure what else I can do for you here mate.

He was injured a lot in 2017 was he not. I remember him missing a good few games through injury I think. The 21s were going well and he didn’t get back in. I’d imagine if he was fully fit all year he’d have gotten a game. I’m not mad it’s a trivial point but you got so upset over it I got a little bit of entertainment off it. You were wrong on both counts and all you had to say was shit I was wrong but instead you just made a complete tit out of yourself going around in circles making up more lies. It’s common enough practice in here truth be told but it’s always a good sign of a person when they can admit they are wrong in my opinion.

1 Like

But sure I was right, he made his debut for Limerick in the 2018 Munster Senior Hurling League :man_shrugging: He played no hurling for Limerick Seniors in any 2017 competition. You’re just going to have to come to terms with this.