Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

It makes him feel involved, bless him

1 Like

Clare,Tipp and cork lads on a Limerick GAA thread.
RENT FUCKIN FREE

1 Like

We are winning 3-7 to 4 points in the football. Champagne football in February.

The cork lads need the ref

Wicklow need to go home

1 Like

Corkies are playing choons. Under Pressure now on the tannoy

1 Like

Footballers ating Wicklow. Super forward play.

2 Likes

Danny Neville off with a black card

Fortress Mick Neville

Huge win. Look really fit, with good forward play.

1 Like

Toyed with the corkies today. A nice run out. Handley to get a game into Kyle and bring in Nash to top it off.

Footballers are balling.

1 Like
1 Like

Absolutely savage win for the footballers. Big one next week away to Antrim. A goal avalanche was on the cards as soon as I backed no goals in that match.

As for the hurlers. The first half was about as accurate as we’ve been under Kiely. Must have hit ten or eleven in a row before hitting the first wide. Pedestrian enough pace at times overall.

That Barry Nash catch late on. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I wasn’t expecting that margin of victory tbh. Really sets us up for promotion. One more win might even do!

Win next week and they 99% up!!! With most teams still having to play each other, antrim have London & Waterford last two so they would be the most likely to reach 10 pts bar Wexford!!!

That was a terrifically challenging match today and a great one under our belt. A very satisfying win. Moment of the day was Flanagan’s Brazilian point in the first half, just exquisite.

1 Like

He seems to love playing down there. Great to see him coming back into form.

Indeed he does pal.

What did you make of the ref? I thought he was beyond a scandal. He blew the whistle every 30 seconds. That guy has got to get the bullet from the refereeing panel. As I said he was beyond a scandal.

2 Likes

He was scandoulous, awful performance - they’ll have to have a look at it.

1 Like

I think Flanagan is so important to the kiely game plan. We need him to be flying big style

1 Like

Sure don’t you know there’ll nothing done about it. He’s collecting his brownie points for Championship, probably get the final, don’t you know.

Flanagan is my favourite player, I think he’s fucking unbelievable.

1 Like