Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Bermo is a dope. A great man to put jerseys and bibs into a bag and that’s about it

1 Like

Sign in Kilmallock 4/1 backers :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

That was great. I’m only realising it now but I haven’t watched a game on TG4 whilst passing inane comments on TFK in ages.

Mulcahy :brendanback:

3 Likes

A lot of nap players with lofty reputations being exposed now there’s no dowling to save them and to a lesser extent David breen who always turned up at least.

Hard to understand what ronan Lynch was at but I presume maybe he was trying to work a goal.

Well done @balbec

Great win.

1 Like

@balbec

Leh it in early and leh it in often

2 Likes

Was the Dow on the panel tonight?

Well deserved win for kilmallock. Classic Na P, playing well within themselves and no urgency til too late. OOR stepped up a level, gave Casey huge problems.

1 Like

OOR was on Jerome.

Casey was sweeping and spare all night. If you were to pick one man as spare it wouldn’t be mike Casey. Lynch should have swept and Casey should have marked mul

They’ll be back but sets up NaP vs well semi

Wasn’t it Casey’s head he caught the ball over and Casey’s Hurley he flicked the ball off.

can’t see past that 4 but the pressure is on them vs ahane, it’s straight knock out for them now

Second half he was on Boylan. Kilmallock went with a one man full forward line.

Casey was free early on in the game. Hes the worst spare man you could have. He should have been on mul

What’s the story with the small Dempsey lad? Where was he today.

Huge loss

Ahane wouldn’t win the intermediate lad.

Considine talking a lot of sense here. Surely you could have 500 in the Gaelic grounds and he waves at an empty stand :smile:

1 Like

Always rated him. Used get through a power of work and always clip a few points.

Na P v the Well in semi .

Hes a super club hurler. Himself and Shane are huge losses