Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

You sick bastard.

Dowlings goal though.

Class.

1 Like

Father has all the games recorded. Called this morning and he was watching the Clare game and after that we watched the Munster Final. Two absolutely unbelievable performances, we completely demolished both. Twas a great day’s viewing. I’m off for a pint.

2 Likes

In hindsight neither game was worth a fuck to Limerick .

1 Like

Munster Title was worthwhile, medals are hard won.

Pity they shit the togs v KK. Be a superb final.

White man talks a lot about facts… He forgets about honour.

There’s no shame in tog shitting an AI semi final v KK

So many teams and players shit the togs it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Intermediate football:
Mungret 1-18 Kildimo/Pallaskenry 2-8 FT

Mungret going very well.
I’d have expect K/P to have made a better lash of the intermediate but possibly not putting any real focus on it, @Aristotle?

There was a good few of your clubmates in at it.

We could have won by more but saving ourselves for the big hurling clash next Saturday

1 Like

Mungret were just better than us this evening, I don’t think there’s any doubt about that. They look like a side who have done a lot more training than us- a lot more patient on the ball, excellent at moving the ball to get runners off the shoulder.

As for making a better lash at the grade in general, we have some excellent footballers but it was always going to be a step up this year. What was good enough last year was not going to be good enough this year. I only counted 3 fellas tonight for Mungret who will be playing the hurling on Sunday, while 11 players who played today will be playing for us. It’s not an excuse, in fact, the momentum can carry us but at the moment, hurling is probably the main sport in the club- particularly when our county footballers are away. A few of the ‘football only’ players would have soccer as their main focus.

We should have beaten Gerald Griffins, the game was there for the taking and would put us in a great position going into the last match. We’re not far off though, I’d expect us to be better next year.

3 Likes

“A dagger through Clare hearts”. Happy Days.

And our juniors beat crecora 0-17 to 1-8 to 95% qualify for the city semi finals.

We will have a few surprises for your lot on saturday evening as well

Work has been painful this week so far; it’s been too long a break and I can’t sit still tbh.

3 Hurling Championship matches tonight.

Na Piarsaigh vs Kilmallock in the Gaelic Grounds a standout. Not sure why it’s on Thursday.

Blackrock vs Bruff in the Premier, all-South clash. Blackrock probably should have at least one win already but Bruff are top of the group.

Effin vs Pat’s in Intermediate then, the winner would be highly fancied to make the knockouts.

The senior one is very interesting, Mick Church has probably had less access to his starting players and were disappointing against the Well. But Kilmallock haven’t exactly been flying either.

I’ll give a tentative nod to Na Piarsaigh but I really don’t know. I think Blackrock might just draw again and I fancy Effin to win.

Kilmallock

Bruff

Effin.

Na Piarsaigh, Bruff, Pat’s

Kilmallock

Kilmallock

Kilmallock

1 Like