Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Any word on how Richie English is rehabbing ?

Where was Robbie Hanley?

Injured

I didnt see tonight’s game - and i’m not saying he should - but he must be near Olympic levels of speed? I saw the cunt for the 21s a couple of years back and he was lightening - if he can be coached at all he’d be worth having about … That’s a big if tho.

Ya, a spud hockey player from ballybogland is an Olympic standard sprinter :rollseyes:

5 Likes

Sorry. Wrong account.

5 Likes

Was Dowling’s last ever game the night he looked like Carl Lewis waltzing through the Kilmallock backline in a Thursday night group fare this time last year?

Fuck nap

I’m pretty sure that if he got up to that speed he’d take flight

Coming out of Thurles after the Munster semi final v Waterford in 2011 it looked like we had unearthed our full forward for the next 10 years. Sadly it just never really worked out that way for Downes.

Devastating on his day but never really had that consistency required. Very one sided which is always exposed at the very top level.

Kiely’s instincts about players is inevitably spot on, plucking Flanagan from obscurity etc. Uncanny ability to get most of those calls right.

1 Like

He got ronan lynch right anyway. I would have been very critical of him not being on the panel.

Kiely had Downes in the 26 at the business end of 2018 but never used him . I think after the cruciate in 2017 his race was run . He also has lots of niggles over the years .

You know it’s championship season when you take a couple of hours away from TFK and return to 273 unread posts on the Limerick GAA thread… :clap::clap::clap:

Only saw snippets of the match tonight but a few thoughts…

• Mul - to think he was wasted for most of his inter county career with ball lumped into him Mark Foley style. What a player. Just such a clever team player.

• This 200 ground limit is a cod. In LITGG/Thurles/PuiC you’d fit 500 into each of the four sides and still be nowhere near threatening social distancing guidelines.

• It wasn’t that long ago the Limerick senior championship was fairly mediocre. Na P have definitely regressed but are still a very strong club side. You’ve four or five really strong club teams now. A rising tide and all that… (admittedly below that a lot of clubs are struggling)

• Disappointing lack of match reports from Clarina tonight.

• Christ, it’s good to have it back.

8 Likes

As county championships go across the country its definitely up there as one of the most competitive,

Reckon, Doon might shake a few feathers, its brilliant the way its so condensed.

Credit Covid, for that. :grin:

Great to have a bit of hurling back after a desperate four months in general really.

1 Like

I’m not going to steal @ciarancareyshurlingarmy’s thunder. Fair play to them. We’re not out yet though.

2 Likes

Whens the deffered coverage of the match going to be up

Apparently they’re having technical difficulties.

1 Like

Kyle burst into the studio?

Hack’s front loader fell onto the camera.

The photos will be viral