Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Seamus made the right choice, box office.

It’s up now on YouTube

1 Like

All Ballybrown lads from who I know

Where do you go to see those online programmes for the matches?

2 Likes

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy @CillDioma who played well for either side last night? Seemed like a cracker of a game.

1 Like

Limerick GAA Results Saturday

Bon Secours Hospital Limerick Senior Hurling Championship

Ballybrown 4-18, Blackrock 2-14;

Monaleen 1-15, South Liberties 0-12;

Lyons of Limerick Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship
Bruff 2-18, Knockainey 2-9;

Glenroe 1-17, Dromin-Athlacca 2-13;

Intermediate Hurling Championship Group 2:
Granagh-Ballingarry 1-19, Croom 2-16;

Junior A Hurling Championship Group 1:
Doon 1-11, St. Kieran’s 0-7;

Junior A Hurling Championship Group 2:
Croagh-Kilfinny 3-15, Patrickswell 2-12; Mungret St. Paul’s 0-19, Old Christians 0-13; Kilteely-Dromkeen 2-18, Askeaton 2-12;

Junior A Hurling Championship Group 4:
Crecora-Manister 0-21, Staker Wallace 1-13;

1 Like

Big win for Croagh, the wells 2nd team are always decent.

Is the future of Limerick hurling still with Crecora or has he transferred to the Well?

He was playing with Crecora tonight.

5 Likes

Good stuff. I’d imagine he’d wreck it at that level.

On a side note are there any inter county players playing junior? Harnedy, Walter…

i watched the 07 final back the other day and anyone who thinks that was an easy game for Kilkenny are nuts.

2 Likes

Apart from the first 10 minutes🤦‍♂️ we gave it a rattle didn’t we get back to 4 at one stage and Shocks had a 21 metre free saved as well near the end we didn’t shit the bed anyway like Waterford the following year.

1 Like

Ah now lads, Henry and Hickey went off injured at HT for KK, we battled manfully but it was cruise control for the entire second half really.

1 Like

Peter Lawler was an fabulous hurler, got taken for a few points in the 07 final but was still excellant that day and savage in the SF

watch it back

Larkin roasted him in the final he never recovered from it.

he did, but played well in parts. dont forget the dirt in the 1st 10 mins. it wasnt as one sided as people say, thats all I’m saying, that was an unbelievable KK team coming into their peak

I think the closest they got it back to was 6 after Morans goal, there was a hectic 5 minute spell after it where Limerick had to score next but I think it was Tommy Walsh who popped up with the score that would settle it for a finish. Shaughs had a side foot effort cleared off the line in the last 10 mins.