Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

He is I think

I think he is but I’m open to correction.

He is by my reckoning

First starter. Were Jim Hogan and Andy dunworth on the bench?

1 Like

They were

RIP.

1 Like

#monetizethebrand

Is there much to be made from rebranded Pakistani sliotars?

Your man Bergin seems to be doing okay out of it? Wouldn’t be the key to riches you’d imagine

The Tipp fella is it? Gillane would have more of a profile anyway

Can someone message him in relation to his credit terms?

I was half-listening to the wireless yesterday afternoon when I hear mention of everyone’s favourite other club, the enigmatic Ballysteen. The breathless reporter, possibly intermittent poster @The_Runt assured me that the Bally boys were practically in the quarter-finals as they led 1-08 to 0-07 into the 2nd.half and we’re looking comfortable.

Imagine the shock I got later when the reporter confirmed they’d drawn, at the death. Allegedly a smidgen of ill-discipline set in, they finished with 13 and must defeat NCW next weekend to avoid a relegation battle or advance, I’m unsure as to their exact options.

I’ve been a great admirer of the resilience Ballysteen display. I remember a few years ago their epic march to the Junior B final. 4 nail-biting encounters spanning May-Sept with epic battles the results of which were: L, W/O, W/O, D.

5 Likes

You must have land on the banks of the Deel.

We’ve to lose to NCW by less than 13 points. The last few times we’ve played them there were hardly 13 points scored in total between the two sides so you’d be hopeful. But NCW are the outright favs so it’s not exactly a gimme either. There’s a mutual hatred as well so the fact that they are qualified bar a miracle won’t count for much. If they were 11 points up near the end they’d be driving on to bury us.
But sure look it if we can’t get within 13 points of someone there’s not much point hanging around any longer.

1 Like

Never write off @Copper_pipe, mugged @The_Runt off good and proper yesterday.

We wouldn’t mind seeing Drom in a relegation semi either!

Gillane is doing his own video promotions so he’ll save a fortune on that.

He definitely has the charisma for it anyway

1 Like

Proven winner sure

1 Like

Very important to get the logo right. He’s nailed it there.

He has a lovely number with the bank.