3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Link to live games this weekend.

25 quid for 4 games, bit pricey.

Even 8 quid for a live stream seems a bit grabby

5 would be plenty.

The ref can’t even hear the abuse your roaring at the telly

The gaa will find anyway to fleece it’s grass roots members.

For a family of four say, it would be good value.

Link above not even working now, not to mind the stream on the day.

How much is a cherry picker for 90 minutes ??

I’m hoping @balbec leaves the side gate in the field open so a few of our extended panellists can attend.

The right job would be to get into the old yard of the brewery (Cahills) and get into the tunnel with the spring that runs under the field.

Otherwise go into Iron Mike’s for a substantial meal and a pint and ask if you can climb over his back wall.

Is he serving food :grinning:

You’d hop the wall in Killmallock handy enough sure. You could sit on top of the stand at the soccer pitch side. Although I wouldn’t be confident the roof would hold much

1 Like

This is from the Facebook page (August 11th)

OUR FIRST DAY IS BEHIND US AND IT’S GREAT TO BE BACK.

We have some great additions, with our New Cocktails🍸🍹🍸, and some lovely nibbles on our food menu🍜. Also our amazing new garden🌼🌼, plenty of room for social distancing↔️.

• WERE OPEN FROM 4PM. LAST FOOD ORDER IS 8.30PM. WE ARE CLOSED AT 11PM. ( PEOPLE HAVE TO HAVE FOOD, WITHIN ACCORDANCE TO THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES)

• PEOPLE CAN BOOK TABLES THROUGH MESSANGER HERE, OR CONTACT ME ON 0879712496. (BOOKING FOR THE WEEKEND WOULD DEFINITELY BE ADVISED)

*WALK-INS ARE SO WELCOME, WE WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE AS BEST AS POSSIBLE.👠👠👞👞

You could book a room in the Golden Spur and watch out the back window.

Does that tunnel go anywhere near the bank?

1 Like

That’s gas. There’s hardly a kitchen in there :thinking: new place is much cleaner than the old tbf.

Mike has climbed the ladder to watch a good few games in Kilmallock so far this year!

1 Like

I’ve said enough

1 Like