Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

No, he’s been playing junior.

Congrats @Bod95 & @glasagusban

Decade of dreams for your club

2 Likes

You left out @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

He must be older than I’m thinking, did he play in goals for a while as well? Would have been knocking about Limerick panels a few years back

The physique of the county players compared to the others is very noticeable

I think a couple of bad injuries cost him his pace. He’s not that old, still a handy player. Was in goal for a bit last year but his brother is quality.

1 Like

Lads Conor Boylan has some cut about him.

He text me privately

2 Likes

It means more that way

1 Like

Dave Dempsey has to be accommodated in the full forward line for Limerick

1 Like

Kiely needs to do what he can to get the best out of him… Arm around the shoulder or whatever… He just tends to drift out of county games for long periods when he does get a run…they have to feed him.

We’ve never had so many options.

1 Like

He plays him in the hybrid half forward role. Whenever hes inside for limerick hes a massive goal threat in league games

Gavin o Mahoney is dressed to head out with the United lads

1 Like

Some performance Na P . Congrats . Probably win intermediate final as well tomorrow.

1 Like

Dave Dempsey is a class act.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. You knew it was in them to play like that, when the hunger is there there’s not many club teams with the spread of talent na p have. Hard luck to doon, always a big ask without their two best players. It’s a pity there’s no Munster or all Ireland this year after we finally getting back to the level we’re capable of.

2 Likes

Dave Dempsey is probably the best hurler in Ireland right now.

1 Like

Peter Casey says hello

1 Like

Right now I’d go Dempsey, Casey, WOD.