Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The last 18 months have been grand but we must be starting from 1073 at this stage.

That win will soften alot of people

when Dowling looks like Carl Lewis there’s something seriously wrong… @balbec is booking flights home as I type.

thought he was going to collapse there at the end of the run

Is jamie wall still involved with ye

Sure when ye opened like the Red Sea he had no alternative.

yeah

1 Like

you deserve a large latte tonight pal.

2 Likes

Nick Grene Sportsground Maintenance county intermediate hurling championship round 3 result (NGSMCIHCR3R)

Effin 0-19 St Pats 0-07.

Miserable game on a miserable evening in Clarina. The greatest centre back in the country lorded it, Frankie Herr and Damien Moloney chipped in with a few nice scores in the inside line also.

A game that all who attended will have forgotten about by tomorrow morning.

Blackrock 0-22 Bruff 3-12.

Fine win for the Kilfinane men.

1 Like

Challenge match intensity at the Gaelic Ground

That’s a walloping

I knew we’d beat them…could this finally be our year?

1 Like

A thriller in Martinstown, as a late point for Blackrock saw them sneak a win over Bruff. They were the better team over the course of the match but it looked as if wasted opportunities and 3 second-half Bruff goals were going to see it swing away from them. But fair play to them, they dug in, outworked Bruff completely, destroyed them on the puckout and got the last few scores.

Jimmy Quilty is serious, he’s getting everything out of them, they are a very well-drilled outfit and the work rate is top notch. I was disappointed with Bruff, I must admit.

Blackrock had a couple additions from the first 3 rounds- Richie Mac was back at full-back and had a good game, Ritchie Murphy was in goal- was arguably at fault for two of the goals and Beefy Jnr started in corner-forward. He was quiet enough, maybe got a point when he moved out to the wing in the second half.

Kevin Palmer was huge in the forwards again, Davy Moloney was everywhere, Liam Walsh superb again and Paudie Leahy’s sharpshooting was vital. Gavin O’Loughlin at full-forward has a good brain on him too, and even though the legs aren’t quite there, he was effective.

For Bruff, Seanie Finn was at centre-back and wasn’t great. Leahy got on a lot of ball, and Palmer also caused him difficulties. Paul Browne was very quiet in the first half, got on some ball in the second half but didn’t really deliver in the final 10 minutes when they needed a leader. To be quite honest, Kyle Dillon was almost a one-man team, he was absolutely exceptional, buzzing all over the pitch. Shane Bulfin came on and scored 2 goals, I don’t know why he wasn’t starting… now they were both created for him but still, you have to finish them.

Blackrock desperately needed a win here, when Bulfin got his second goal, they were 2 down with not a lot of play but they kept working and the opportunities came their way. Palmer caught a ball at full-forward over his man, stepped him and was dragged down for Leahy to tap over. Keeps the group interesting, first win on the board for Blackrock and brings them right into contention. First loss for Bruff but they need to seriously up the performance levels going forward.

12 Likes

All roads lead to clarina saturday evening

Fuck him up.

Beefy junior, I thought he played for mallow?

transfer

1 Like

Ah right.

You’re getting awful cheeky…

1 Like