Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Ah much as I hate NCW I hate JBM more!!

4 Likes
  1. it’s a tradegy what happened Willie o meara 2) the county board are wankers
2 Likes

Jesus that’s an embarrassing post

1 Like

What sort of odds were ballylanders to win? NCW are the type of side that’ll always be liable to let you down come crunch time.

He’s clutching at straws at this stage

I wonder how frewen did today?

I was clutching at your sister all night and she loved it :wink:

1 Like

1-5 from play in the first half for young Kyle Hayes this afternoon, an absolute Tour de France! :clap:

He’s obviously taken offence to the fact some people said he doesn’t score enough because he’s been doing absolute wreck lately.

1-2 for Barry O’Connell, 0-3 for Ruairi Maher; subs scored 2-3. A decent afternoon. We did what we needed to score difference wise and ended up with the highest but still ended up only coming second because Bruff & Garryspillane dropped points.

It means that Blackrock go down, I don’t know if they really thought they were going to get relegated… Great result for Bruree to stay up.

Saw the second half of the Killeedy vs Patrickswell game, Killeedy always seemed to get their scores easier, the two Aherns are a real handful and that class told.

1 Like

I’m drinking a pint beside a Blackrock man in o Sullivan’s and I can ensure you they are far from relegated.

NCW were 4/11 so I presume around 15/8

:grinning: go way she’d batter you

1 Like

Adare to win County. I feel they deserve back to back.should be a cracker of a final.

Ballylanders are grinders but Adare should have enough

O’Sullivan’s, Paris?

They obviously have a few rules aficionados back that way!

Will Feohanagh try and get Seamie back for the play-off?

She did. You sick fuck, I didn’t realise she told you what we do.
I guess that’s limerick for ya.

She’s from Meath.

I know because she told me last night.

What colour hair did she have? I’ll be calling my brother in law he’ll track you down and cut your knob off.

The NCW manager has left to coach the Tipp footballers.