Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Not leaving here kid.

1 Like

I was thinking it’ll be pushing 10k

I know, the Limerick lads still running around looking for validation and the Galway lads talking about 3 in a row :joy::joy:
They know, we know, that Tipperary will always be top tier and they’re a once in 45 year teams.Great auld fun with them all the same.

1 Like

Says the lad from a county with 5 All Ireland’s in the last 47 years hardly Masters of the Universe :man_facepalming: We have two in the same timeframe and Galway have 4.

And the misfortunes have nothing else besides hurling, telpis.

Listen young fella. Come back to me when ye make Croke park 2 years in a row and I’ll explain it to you a little better.

When’s the last time tipp went back to back?

Lads it’s all fun and games but, seriously, if the Tipp lads can stay off the coke for 2018 and their management team keep their dicks in their pants this time round then they could have a shot at making it out of Munster.

Been a long time since I was a young fella thanks👍

:eek: Home of Hurling? :thinking:

The last 47 years :laughing:

Funny enough, Tipp have 5 in the last 29 years too. How many have Galway and Limerick in that timespan?

Limerick v cork in championship will be one of the great sporting days. The homecoming of the all ireland champions. Probably will need to win or we’ll be in massive trouble to qualify. Cork after two semi final losses and a decade of losing to limericks underage will need a win or you’d imagine that’s the end of this team for them. Going to be some day.

The real question here is how come Kilkenny have more AIFs won in the last 18 years then the rest of us put together?

Better players.

Cody

Diarmuid Kirwan/ Brian Gavin

You have a bit of Stockholm syndrome I’d say Mike

Limerick vs Cork is almost always a great occasion. For the fans, it’s the marquee event of the new rejuvenated Munster Championship, the home and away clashes between the two urban centres of the province.

We have them at home in the league as well, with all the fixtures between us I’d expect an extra bit of needle to have developed by championship as well which will only add to it.

1 Like