Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I’ve seen 3 senior in my lifetime pal. You haven’t seen many more. 6 in 50 years is hardly superpower stuff

Thirty three thousand wasnt bad

1 Like

3 one in rows mate, mocking is catching.

You’d hardly call clares last all Ireland a proper one tho *.

Watched the Tipp warm up closely, seemed to me that Darragh Egan was leading it in the main and not Tommy Dunne

Who won?

The good guys.

He’s some bit of stuff!! We need him to start being selfish though! Was lucky not to see red also!! :joy::joy:

Can’t beat Wehst Limerick breeding his father had no hurling but would go through a wall

1 Like

As it was in the beginning, etc.

Willie was alright so last night lads?

Shaky start, but came into it and had a decent 2nd half

2 Likes

It’s beautiful to see the Tipp lads all excited in December. There was a bone fide Tipp roaster hurling fan behind me who was giving it big licks the whole way through. Admonishing his daughter for being on her phone instead of roaring :smile: I think he posts here.

Absolutely. I’ve never ever seen any other counties supporters get as wound up over a fixture in December as those simpleton Tipp fans. They think they’ve won it all already after a Mickey mouse game. You’d never see that reaction anywhere else but there.

4 Likes

I know, right?? It’s absolutely fascinating to watch.

How’s all in the South East, I hear Chin is back selling spice bags?

I don’t read the Tipp threads, have they been spending hours typing up 1000 word match reports starting with just in from…?

1 Like

It takes you hours to type up 1000 words? Jaysis. Well you know what they say about teachers I suppose, those who can, can. And those who can’t…

Why would I want to type 1000 word match reports? I’ll leave that to the lunatic element

Poor lad has to make some sort of money in the off season. He’ll be back full time at the aul promo stuff in the new year, interviews and cringy photos galore, doing what he does best. He might hurl too, we’ll see.

1 Like

You aul rascal :crazy_face: