Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You said it took ‘hours’ to type up 1000 words, I’m presuming you didn’t take English to Degree level in Mary I considering that type of writers block. I’m guessing you were a Geography man yeah? Have you always found language a challenge?

I’ve never written more than when I did my Geography exam for my group cert. I can only imagine what it’s like for the leaving or at 3rd level :scream:

1 Like

Will you stop, Geography to Degree level :rollseyes: Bland and predictable choice for manys the Arts student without the necessary writing skills for the likes of English or History

1 Like

Fellas arguing about the merits of subjects in a fucking Orts degree in a Limerick GAA thread . Sweet Jesus .

2 Likes

There’s no Shame in having never attended college, mate.

1 Like

attended bring the key word kid.

I said it took you and the other oddball hours to type 1000 words, can we get back to business now, have you any graphs you’ve drawn up about last night?

Will you be attending any games yourself in 2’19?

what was the crowd yesterday?

If I have my health, just like I’ve done for the last 35 years

Largely mad

Are you trying to explain on the Internet? :blush: :eek:

My word, it’s almost like you’re dancing like a sausage on a string

Rent free :smile:

We won’t be getting carried away with last night, but we’re definitely going to win the All Ireland going on that performance.

6 Likes

You get the feeling that was Tipps All Ireland last night.

All jokes aside the Tipp lad in front of me was getting very excited and anxious watching the game, odd people.

Definitely. That’s number 28 now

I think its fairly obvious that if you’re going to go to the effort of going to Limerick on a horrible Friday night in December you’ll probably be fairly fanatical

4 Likes

I must say, I thought the New Jersey’s looked very well last night!