Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Agreed, I like them.

Nicky Quaid interview on radio one now.

Nickie is one of the nicest fellas you’ll ever meet, thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Mr Maginer is very keen to outdo Mr PJ apparently.

1 Like

Jimmy Quilty has stepped down as a selector. Aongus O’Brien has already been brought in.

He’s back with Blackrock, I believe.

:rofl:

Grand night at the famous old ground.

Fine work out for the All-Ireland champions. Actually played better than I was expecting. Couple of our forwards were bet up a stick but as I was drinking jager bombs with them out in Boston only a few weeks back I can’t be that harsh on them.

1 Like

Would you all give over ffs.

Hadn’t realised Dave Bulfin was the new principal in Patrickswell, frees Nickie up to play centre back in the pupils v staff match

Tipp will win the all Ireland guys

Ballysteen v Ballylanders in the first round of the 2019 championship :grinning:

7 Likes

It’ll be a Limerick v Tipp final and Tipp will win.

LIMERICK SFC

Group 1: Fr Caseys, St Senans, Ballylanders, Ballysteen, Monaleen, Adare.

Group 2: Oola, Galbally, Na Piarsaigh, St Kierans, Newcastle West, Drom-Broadford.

LIMERICK SHC

The Limerick SHC doesn’t require a draw with the groups already known but there was a drawn to determine the fixture schedule

Group One: South Liberties, Na Piarsaigh, Patrickswell, Doon, Kilmallock and Adare.

Group Two: Ballybrown, Knockainey, Murroe-Boher, Garryspillane, Monaleen and Ahane,

LIMERICK PREMIER IHC

The Premier IHC was also pre-ordained but again drawn to determine the fixture plan.

Group: Dromin-Athlacca, Kildimo-Pallaskenry, Bruff, Pallasgreen, Cappamore, Mungret, Blackrock, Bruree.

LIMERICK IHC

Group One: Na Piarsaigh, Newcastle West, Croom, Tournafulla, Knockaderry, Feohanagh.

Group Two: Glenroe, Effin, Hospital-Herbertstown, Drom-Broadfrord, St Patricks, Granagh-Ballingarry.

LIMERICK IFC

Group One: Bruff, Claughaun, Pallasgreen, St Patricks, Athea, Rathkeale.

Group Two: Glin, Gerald Griffins, Kildimo-Pallaskenry, Galtee Gaels, Mungret, Mountcollins.

LIMERICK JAFC

Group 1: Cappamore, Ballylanders, Oola, Ballybrown, Cappagh.

Group 2: Fr Caseys, Hospital-Herbertstown, Dromcollogher-Broadford, Monaleen, Fedamore.

Group 3: Kilteely-Dromkeen, Pallasgreen, Crecora, Croom, Newcastle West.

Group 4: Castlemahon, Ahane, Ballybricken-Bohermore, Monagea, Bruree.

https://youtu.be/bJsDk7RCqxs

They’ll hammer ye.

I’m in 101 and I just mullocked joe canning out of the way for a pint. We have the cunts!

1 Like

Deccie Hannon on radio one now

Should be a great night here in the big house

9 Likes

Enjoy

The big house is not the manor. It’s out in martinstown.