Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

It would appear so.

No Dan Joy? Strange one

That isn’t the lot. That’s who’s available before Christmas I believe l.

1 Like

No Ronan Lynch, Brian Ryan, Tommy Grimes?

I think I will drop in to the GG next Friday night . Don’t intend staying for the game but want to see them give us a guard of honour .

1 Like

I’ve the work Christmas party Friday :face_vomiting:

Interesting.

I thought Jamie Porter might be asked.

I was very impressed with Mikey O’Brien in this year’s Club Championship.

1 Like

With Jamie Power being called in it’s safe to say Eoghan McNamara won’t be committing to the Senior County team any time soon. A real pity.

1 Like

Hard to figure it out .

Is he the Greatest hurler in the Country, mate?

Alan Dempsey and Ronan Lynch should be brought in

1 Like

Eoin Mac doesn’t fancy pucking the ball into Nickie for a couple of years I’d say

No that’s Cian Lynch mate, keep up.

1 Like

Ronan Lynch is one of the most skilful hurlers in Limerick and his hurling intelligence would be a very valuable asset, especially at Inter county level. A hurler of his talent and ability should be given an opportunity to fulfil his undoubted potential. Paul O’Brien and Conor Nicholas will be key players for the Limerick U20 hurling team next year and if both were called up to the senior panel, it would be hugely beneficial for their development.

It isn’t comparable. O Grady had nothing to build on. He took over a team where a lot of players had been out of the game for 12 months. It was a total blank canvas. He patched together a team and got things wrong. John kiely got plenty wrong last season but in the second season he was able to build on it as he learned. To say donal o Grady unachieved due to John Allen winning the Munster in 2013 simply unfair. Its like say limerick should have won the all ireland last year because they won it this year. Teams take a couple of seasons to build and from a very low base o Grady started the process.

Film it please.

Skilful yes, but is there enough dog in him?

Those days are almost gone.

Limerick won the all ireland from working hard and fighting for every ball. Its the basis of most successful teams. Ronan lynch is a lovely hurler but I’m not sure of his best position and he is now 22 or 23.

1 Like