Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Ronan lynch would probably be more suited to playing alongside a more traditional centre back than hannon. While hannon is the perfect foil to morrisssy/byrnes style half backs.

His attitude isn’t up to scratch.

If he can bring an aggressiveness to his game he’d be picked I feel, some hurler

Jerome needs to get back into his box.

Terrible scutter of an article. Complaining just for the sake of it.

2 Likes

Utter scutter . There is an unmerciful bandwagon in Lk so the GAA should ride roughshod over its fixtures to accommodate same is what he is saying .

I’ve said it before, the hardcore hurling support is about 2-3k. Look at the paltry attendances at nearly all of the home games in 1B over the last seven years.

I like Jerome but that piece is just woeful.

3 Likes

Ah its ridiculous. "We’re All Ireland champions. We’re special " is the essence of what he’s saying.
It’s not even band wagon shit. It’s spoilt child syndrome
giphy%20(2)

1 Like

I like Jerome. I’m looking for an angle to defend him here but I can’t.

3 Likes

Don’t even try.

I suppose looking at it PURELY from a Limerick hurling point of view, I can see why he might be a bit dissappointed, but he doesn’t really have a point. Up to 2 years ago we would only have been guaranteed two league games at home, and most likely against Laois/Antrim/Carlow/Disneyland etc and then only occasionally got a home game in the championship.

We are suddenly in rude health so I think Jerome needs to stop whinging.

2 Likes

Tis only a few days until the All-Ireland champions are back in Munster League action, so time to start getting an excuse or two in…

That flat-footed flute Rory McGann is reffing on Friday night.

1 Like

Lovely stuff. Time for my first team of the new season. I’d presume Hennessy, Condon, Paddy Loughlin, Willie O’Meara, Colin Ryan, Barry Nash, will all get a go here.

Flanagan got a go last year and held onto the jersey.

1 Like

I can’t keep up… Are lads arguing R Lynch should be on the team? I’d give him a trial but he’s work rate just isn’t up to it. Anyway, is he actually available this year?

We’re on the road again. :clap:

Austin Stack Park next week also, another ground to tick off the bucket list.

Those and a few more. He’ll mix it up with a few experienced players but we’ll be down quite a few as there’s a number doing exams in UL on Friday evening. Some of those are not due to finish until 7pm. Tipp are most likely in the same boat, in fairness

The debacle behind the scenes of the minor final against Kilkenny will always work against Ronan Lynch.

1 Like

What was that again?

He wanted to pick the team.

3 Likes

Was he not proven correct?

And the 21 game when cian lynch ended up playing six.