Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

A tip put up based on a personal hatred of a team and which costs people money is a bit shitty to be honest

Sigh

I didnā€™t tip doon to win or back them to win. I fancied them to win thereā€™s a difference. I apologise if anybody backed them because they thought I did. (I severely doubt they did) and I donā€™t hate any of the nap players. There club is poisonous alright but any of them I know are ok.

Still no one to take me on a wager. Limerick still fearing the blue & gold.
Natural order I suppose.

1 Like

Gas seeing @dodgy_keeper like this post when the same lad would be praising me if he backed a winning tip I put up.

Thatā€™s the way things are these days though. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Yes mate anybody that puts up winners gets thanked or whatever Itā€™s a bit of craic for most of us. You seem to take it very seriously and having cuts at lads that post losers is a bit cuntish imo but obviously you beg to differ.

Only by the lads from the small clubs.

Ps. Keep and eye out for my car on the 20thā€¦itā€™ll be parked in Henry st stationā€¦:shushing_face:
Iā€™ll leave it there and a uniform will drop me to the GG. ā€¦
Go figure that bit out.

The club is poisonous but the people arenā€™t? :joy:

Learn to read my inbred friend!

The lads are like sausages in a pan. Well played buddy.

1 Like

Youā€™re talking bollocks, put up some examples.

Am every time Iā€™ve posted a loser the past few days? youā€™ve seem to have completely lost the plot on various threads over it. Iā€™m sure if you lost money but I donā€™t force you to back any of my selections. As I said before I apologise for the losers I did put up.

I tipped Doon because I genuinely fancied them to take Na Piarsaigh today when they might have been a little vulnerable. They were very impressive in showing they werenā€™t.

1 Like

Wtf are you apologizing for? If grown men decide to part with their money itā€™s on them.

5 Likes

I give credit where and when itā€™s due. Itā€™s a bit sad that giving another poster a ā€œlikeā€ irks you so much.

As far as Iā€™m aware nobody on here puts a gun to anyoneā€™s head to back tips. To turn around subsequently after the bet loses and stick the boot in is a bit unbecoming in my opinion.

If you put up a few winners for Punchestown Iā€™ll be the first to acknowledge same. If you tip up a few losers Iā€™m not going to kick a man when heā€™s down.

2 Likes

I just feel bad I guess. Iā€™m that type of person.

Never apologise for putting up a losing tip everyone here has put up their share of losers,nothing worse than someone throwing a dig over another lad losing their money.

1 Like

Stop apologising to him ffs, he is an emoji merchant who never contributes anything, and when he does he gets it wrong ffs! See examples Diarmaid Byrnes marking John McGrath, laughing at Limerick playing an outfield player in goals and not realising Kilkenny do the same as did Tipp and Cork, the laughing at the size of the Limerick panel etc etc

I donā€™t mind losing I take it on the chin but I feel bad for anybody that follows in on my advice and canā€™t obviously handle it.