Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Na Piarsaigh were very clinical today when the goal chances came up. Ronan Lynch was classy in fairness to him. Dowling swung the game when he got their 2nd goal…lovely finish when it opened up for him.

Na Piarsaigh will take a lot of beating again this year. The well are best placed to do so based off this weekend’s results.

Doon were disappointing.

I don’t want to be overcritical but doon, ballybrown And adare all played like they know matter what they won’t be winning a county final and no matter what they won’t be relegated back to the premier intermediate. This new system makes it very tough for them imo. Particularly adare and ballybrown. They both taken scalps over the last few seasons but I don’t see it happening anymore.

I thought Doon would’ve targeted that game today knowing Na Piarsaigh could’ve been mentally vulnerable after the AI replay.

The new system on paper looks good for competitive matches potentially. Knowing Ballybrown more so than Doon…thats not their style to be fair.

:smile: Please don’t credit him with posting some of the stuff he does as an attempt at wind ups. They are genuine observations he has, that’s the gas thing about it.

St Pats up 1-9 to 6 points @ HT vs Drom. Hegarty playing well at centre back. 2 good points from inside his own half

Murroe Boher lost by a point

Loser leaves. Cunto,
Take it or leave it. Sure if you lose you can move to France or do something funny like that.

Get out of my way bastardface.

This is a new level of rattled out of the Tipp rednecks. You’d have thought they’d have been satisfied and calmed a bit with the Country Music Late Late Special on Friday night but no, they’re rattled to their core here.

1 Like

I haven’t slept since the draw. Sure why wouldn’t Tipperary be nervous ?? Going into the … whatever ye call that place.
Ffs get a grip. It’s Tipperary vs limerick. We’ll beat ye a score a man. Accept it.

You sound like a man trying to convince himself more than convince anyone else pal.

You sound like an awful cunt.

1 Like

Only 13/15 right

Doon were disappointing against NaP- headless, I would say.
Murroe/Boher were a point up with a few mins to go & lost it; big win for South Liberties.

Felt Mungret would have too much for Pallasgreen, but they only won by a point. Feohanagh just have that bit more class than Blackrock.

I know some people were tipping NCW & NaP but G/B & Effin are genuine promotion contenders and the latter two aren’t. Decent win for St. Pat’s; don’t think Pa Mullins was playing, not sure about Jason.

1 Like

Lads will ye stop replying to those two Tipperary gobdaws. It’s making a mockery of our prep.

All county players made it through round one unscathed?

Why wouldn’t they ? Are they men or mice

Beautiful :pint:

There’s a pair of us in it.
Cuntchops.

Are you taking @Smark offer of a bet?

Gillane went off hurt in the second half. Holding his ankle earlier in the game and then got another belt on the leg. Played on for a good bit like he did in the Clare game. It seems to be a bit of a niggly injury that is persisting