Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

That lad needs to take a step back or heā€™ll fuck his year up before it really starts.

Who is your man over Doon this year? They seem to have taken a step back on last year where they looked slicker and better coached. Headless chickens today as you say. Rigney was there last year.

The cowardly cunt ran off.

Take him on if youā€™re so confident.

I did. Iā€™ve stated loser walks away. Heā€™s gone missing since.

Money talksā€¦

Iā€™ll be having a bet in running on the day. Thatā€™s the only monetary interest Iā€™ll have. In running is where the value is.

Itā€™s like I said yesterday, you need a few older heads in a team.

download%20(1)

2 Likes

Tom Murphy & Brian Horgan. Donā€™t know them. Horgan is Tipp, I think.

Nobody wants you to fuck off, put your money where your mouth is, free cash surely

It was the older heads who were doing it ffs! The younger lads were the ones who are playing smart hurling.

He could do with a break alright before the Tipp match, Kirby wonā€™t rest him though next week unless the leg is fucked

Limerick are 9/4 in the bookies. I donā€™t know if iā€™ll back that at the bookies, most likely not. I donā€™t think there is any real value in it at the moment. If you want to offer me up 9/4 the same as the bookies, Iā€™ll have whatever you want on it just for the sport of it. And it will be all the sweeter when I collect the money off you. One of the admin team can hold the money in a paypal account.

What was the score that day mate?

Doesnā€™t matter

A lot of Tipp lads all over this thread. They canā€™t stay away. We have them rattled like fuck.

2 Likes

What was the point of your post so?

Yes, when I inform Mick Church & Bubbles they will not be best pleased.

1 Like

Mick Church is a great name.

1 Like