Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Who was the last limerick hurler sent off in a Munster championship game ???

Seanie Tobin?

Seanie Tobin.

The demand to put in the latte machine was the last straw.

Tell that to Peter Casey :frowning:

Who was the last Limerick player sent off in a senior hurling championship match? I honestly can’t remember, probably forgetting an obvious one or two.

Had one sent off in 2010 in the “strike” year v Cork. Reale the first day v Tipp in 2007.

EDIT - Seanie Tobin v Clare in 2014. I still maintain Pat O’Connor got him sent off due to simulation.

You are right . Who before that ???

Sean Herlihy in the strike year, as Dodgy said.

Before that… Reale against Tipp in 2007?

I think it might actually do him good having a break for the few weeks. Hopefully he’ll come back sharper.

Not injured due to a hurling related incident.

I can’t wait for Sunday. A few pre match pints in town and then tip out to the gaelic grounds. Hopefully it will be a searing hot day, which as we know suits our nice hurlers. We are going to send them home with their flasks of tae in a mug.

Will be going to Dolans myself early as I want to get in for the minor game. Cork - Clare then in the Ardhu after.

Great day out in fairness, fancy Limerick to do it.

Fucking hang sandwich cunts.

I was in Dunnes in Nenagh and Thurles during the week there. Managers in both stores told me they e trebled their orders for tinfoil next week

Stale banter .

Better than a stale sandwich.

We know 5 forwards that will start, maybe 1 place up for grabs. the thing for me though is the accuracy and taking the scores when we have the chances because Tipp will. The HF line will be limited in getting points, hopefully they will open up things for a couple of goals cause we’ll need them.

Need at least 3.

What will the Tipp full-back line be? Barrett/Barry/Flynn?

If Barrett is back there, that would be an improvement; but we definitely could get a couple of goals, if we are ruthless enough to go for them.