Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

follow up…

It’s ok, Ms365 has covered it.

:smile:

Deccie beat you to it, he even handed out pretty lil folders as well and Croke Park pens.

Heading we’ve two major injury concerns ahead of Sunday.

IT Systems Enhancements have been developed to facilitate compliance with GDPR using technology. This includes a GAA App which will allow GAA Club members to register their details on-line, thus making management of consent easier for clubs and reducing the amount of paper records.

Additionally, the functionality available with the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products (available to those with @gaa.ie email addresses) will assist in managing personal information in a secure and controlled manner. Further guidance on the processes that should be used is being prepared and will be made available to all clubs over the coming weeks.

Further Information on how to attend these Seminars will be shared in the coming weeks. IT Systems Enhancements are currently being developed to facilitate compliance with GDPR using technology. This will include a GAA App which will allow GAA Club members to register their details on-line, thus making management of consent easier for clubs and reducing the amount of paper records.

:thinking:

The team that’s named Friday won’t be the one that starts Sunday.

1 Like

That club app is a pile of wank

1 Like

I’d find that hard to believe.

This advancement hasn’t caught on with us yet… but that is what pretty much every other club in the county does these days.

One teamsheet has to be given to the opposition too, that’s where any potential controls fail imo. Some clubs have players phone numbers on those sheets which seems unnecessary.

DAFUQ!

What will the football team be Saturday?

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy I believe Pa Begley has been going well recently and will probably feature on the edge of the sqaure. I assume Lee, Nash and Neville. Will surely be hard to leave O’Carroll out too if he’s been making it down for training.

I know of one mentor who is constantly finding opposition team sheets in the pockets of various pants, usually post a spin in the washing machine or else strewn around his car.

1 Like

Guilty.

:see_no_evil:

Something like:

O’Sullivan
Noonan O’Dea Fanning
White Fahy McSweeney
Treacy Griffin
Nash Neville Ryan
Lee Begley O’Carroll

Don’t see many changes from the last few League matches really- maybe Josh Ryan won’t start and someone like Connolly or Liston will slot in somewhere.

:no_mouth:

Is Stevie Cahill back on the panel?? Corbett will probably come into the reckoning aswell.

I haven’t really heard anything tbh; Cahill didn’t play any League games. Would be a huge boost to have him back, very nice footballer.

Wouldn’t have any qualms about sticking Corbett straight in at centre-back but don’t know if Lee will.

I just don’t know if we have the forwards though; lots of decent players but outside of Danny Neville, there is no really good forward who is going to consistently win frees & kick scores from play.

Build up was awfully stale with the team being known from a long way out. Good that there may be changes to promote discussion. I’m going to hazard a guess that Nicky is moving to centre back and Byrnes is going to be put in goals in the hope that he won’t be able to hit it wide from there.

1 Like

It would be good in terms of the development of this team to see them win one match comfortably in the Munster round robin. I think that is the next step in terms of progress. While we have traditionally have the reputation of “hard to beat” we do ultimately get beaten (sometimes quite badly) or just about squeeze through with a one point win. We need if we are to kick on to beat a stronger team while pulling up but don’t know if we have reached that level yet. The fear of taking another licking still remains