Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I think they’ll get 5 points & will win frees.

Munster champions Cork is it???

I’d be surprised. I’d prefer if tipp fouled them, rather than letting them shoot from 50-60 yards. They’re all cunts for leaving shots short

Well they shouldn’t be shooting from 60 yards unless they are totally unmarked and there’s no pass on. Get the ball inside if it’s on and if there’s a man in front of you, carry it past him.

They scored 7 against Tipp in the League.

Dem fellas yep.

They’ll work like animals, granted. They were hitting bags of wides between them in slow aul league games, except Hayes who didn’t play much. Hope I’m wrong and if I’m not hopefully Kiely switches with enough time left

The only fellas who see the teams as equals are from limerick id say khiiiid

That was a game and a half? Extra time, no?

I wouldn’t be worried about our half forward line not getting enough scores.

2 Likes

Did I say I expected us to draw, mate?

1 Like

We’ve scores off the bench. I don’t think I’ve ever seen potential scoring like it to come in. Fire in Peter Casey into that and by the time we’ve a settled 15 we will rattle the shite out of backs up and down the country

Ye can’t be that great with a lad from Charleville in midfield :slight_smile:

There was extra-time, but none of them scored in extra-time (apart from Morrissey frees, but not counting them obviously).

Same again and we’ll piss all over the cunts

1 Like

:rofl:

Without doubt need to win 1 of the first 2 to realistically progress and have the hardest 2 first. Best time to play tipp though and would be great to have them facing into Cork with a loss rather than us

I think we’ll win on Sunday.

What kind of crowd are they expecting?

I think they’ll struggle to break 20k.

Alright sorts and a crowd of inbred cunts.

6 Likes