Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

We’ve a competitive group of players at the moment…we need to make the most of it…especially while Kilkenny particularly seem to be subdued…we should be doing better than we are.

If you look at it critically… How did Wexford who we smashed by 24 points in the 2014 championship beat us to league promtion this year.

Patrickswell werent hurling in the club AI.

The Lk team have been poor since early 2015 . There has been 3 poor years where we only beat Clare in an utterly sub standard game . We won a couple of u21s ok but the jury is still out on how many of these will step up . As things stand we are #5 in Munster and TBH there is no certainty we can improve on that .

Jk has one year done and TBH the year was a disappointment . There has to be an improvement next year . Time will tell.

He has one year done agreed, but it was a complete failure…I didnt see any improvement really from TJs last 2 years.

We won one meaningful game last year in the league against Cork…thats not good enough imo.

We have players from the 2005 minor team, 2011 u21 team…and the lads from the minor 2013/4 teams…we should be better.

Kiely buckled to the whims of the Monaleen man… It’s not 2013 and we are not Clare… Fuck off.

1 Like

What has Irish got to do with managing a team?

What the fuck? Has there ever been a non Irish manager of an intercounty team?

1 Like

I probably would give him the benefit of the doubt if he was a fluent Irish speaker.

Jokes aside, you can’t honestly say this year wasnt anything but very poor.

Kiely is a maths teacher.

His lack of fluency In Irish would have little to do with getting such a principal job.

Being able to understand and say a cupla fochail is all he’d need

That’s grasping at straws mate, what would a secondary school teacher need to be fluent in Irish for anymore than an accountant or a truck driver??

1 Like

You ape, I think you’re mixing up Primary School and Secondary School.

Junior A Hurling final moved to GG 3pm today.

1 Like

Makes sense.

Kilmallock lead 1-07 to 1-05 HT

Who has the wind?? :joy:

1-9 to 1-8 Kilmallock, couple of mins left.

Any good ??

Draw

Not at it today. Fairweather fan.

Draw, full-time. I’ll go to the replay.

How many game have Kilmallock played in this championship ?

Pats through to Munster so they have time . When are they out ?