Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

The Lk team have been poor since early 2015 . There has been 3 poor years where we only beat Clare in an utterly sub standard game . We won a couple of u21s ok but the jury is still out on how many of these will step up . As things stand we are #5 in Munster and TBH there is no certainty we can improve on that .

Jk has one year done and TBH the year was a disappointment . There has to be an improvement next year . Time will tell.

He has one year done agreed, but it was a complete failureā€¦I didnt see any improvement really from TJs last 2 years.

We won one meaningful game last year in the league against Corkā€¦thats not good enough imo.

We have players from the 2005 minor team, 2011 u21 teamā€¦and the lads from the minor 2013/4 teamsā€¦we should be better.

Kiely buckled to the whims of the Monaleen manā€¦ Itā€™s not 2013 and we are not Clareā€¦ Fuck off.

1 Like

What has Irish got to do with managing a team?

What the fuck? Has there ever been a non Irish manager of an intercounty team?

1 Like

I probably would give him the benefit of the doubt if he was a fluent Irish speaker.

Jokes aside, you canā€™t honestly say this year wasnt anything but very poor.

Kiely is a maths teacher.

His lack of fluency In Irish would have little to do with getting such a principal job.

Being able to understand and say a cupla fochail is all heā€™d need

Thatā€™s grasping at straws mate, what would a secondary school teacher need to be fluent in Irish for anymore than an accountant or a truck driver??

1 Like

You ape, I think youā€™re mixing up Primary School and Secondary School.

Junior A Hurling final moved to GG 3pm today.

1 Like

Makes sense.

Kilmallock lead 1-07 to 1-05 HT

Who has the wind?? :joy:

1-9 to 1-8 Kilmallock, couple of mins left.

Any good ??

Draw

Not at it today. Fairweather fan.

Draw, full-time. Iā€™ll go to the replay.

How many game have Kilmallock played in this championship ?

Pats through to Munster so they have time . When are they out ?

Today was the tenth including the South.

1 Like