Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

It might prevent inbreeding I suppose.

Timmy O’Connor goal, Rathkeale up 2.

Which ones are Rathkeale again?

Paudie O’Dwyer goal, Rathkeale still up by 1.

Drom are throwing money at him to transfer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

81st minute goal for Damien Quaid to level the game!

Draw again. Another replay needed.

Ballysteen have to wait a little bit longer.

The thick cunt strikes again. When is he gonna FOAD?

The irony :smile:
Have you even read the thread you imbecile :rofl:

Who’s insecure? :smile:

1 Like

Ger Hegarty has done some job with the mushes.

And the young lad waiting for the winners in the final, the Hegartys using an alternative strategy (Townie) when it comes to differentiating two people of the same name.

Rathkeale GAA is box office .

Fancy Kilmallock to win tomorrow just about.

Nice to hear Kevin Downes is still helping out with the kids.

1 Like

On the way

18 Likes

Say if he had a brother called John and another called Michael. They’d be known as John Malachy and Michael Malachy. This really isn’t all that difficult to understand mate

So it’s OK for you to refer to Cork clubs by nicknames but not OK for Limerick people to do so. Are you fucking simple mate?

1 Like

Why Malachy?

You’re from Tipp you bollix, you know the score!

Where I’m from in Tipp we have more than one surname in the area mate. What’s the significance of Malachy? Name of a grandfather or something?

Thanks mate, that goes some way to explaining, why does nobody here call him Colin Malachy though?
I’ve conceded to you on the other but you’ll admit there’s a difference, the Rockies and the Barrs are just shortened versions of the name, and they’re two of the most successful clubs in the country to be fair, anyone who doesn’t recognize them has no business commenting on Gaa matters. I managed to play a couple of years in the West and never heard of the Mushes.
I’m not simple.

2 Likes