Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Donā€™t know, presume someone back along

Sure a Ryan nickname could go back a hundred years

Exactly, and this lad wants me to tell him who Malachy was, you couldnā€™t make it up. Another bollix is upset that nobody told him what Rathkeales nickname was, in the name of fuck would these fellas ever give over

You obviously donā€™t read a large amount of his posts.

Congrats @Breaking_my_balls, a simple and harmless exchange with me has fixed you up with a reacharound tonight from this simple cunt whoā€™s not able to land anything approaching a blow by himself.
The obsession is back @carryharry, as bad as ever :smiley:

2 Likes

Land blows? Is it a fight you want with a stranger from the Internet?

Your dead right malachy dont mind him you do your own thing

Mate, youā€™ve taken to following me all over the forum again sticking your shit stained beak into every small debate Iā€™m involved in, youā€™re fucking seething with me for some reason, take a little break mate because itā€™s got to be bad for you to take an anonymous internet foe so seriously, you fucking useless cunt.

3 Likes

Yeā€™ve this thread destroyed with this shite!! Thereā€™s a senior hurling final on tomorrow!!

6 Likes

Wtf is your problem?

You keep replying to every topic & you have an issue with a response?

Mate, Iā€™m having a normal weekend day, tipping in here every once in a while, youā€™re only coming in to stick your beak into threads that Iā€™ve replied to, itā€™s not healthy mate, your blood pressure must be sky high,
Honestly Iā€™d rather never to have to put up with you but you keep following me, strange strange behavior

Well said. Na Piarsaigh to edge it.

Absolutely delighted to give you the 10th

2 Likes

Yerra we must talk to someone.
You would lost out east limerick with ryan metals tadgers malachys simons cocks bobs johns thatchers jims farmers keeras and a hundred others

1 Like

@Breaking_my_balls is alright, back off ye fucking faggots

I can fight my own battles mush

Joy v Casey be a great contest tomorrow. If joy gets the better of it I think theyā€™ll win.

Thereā€™s a lad I know and they are from tipp, beara McCarthys they are called because they marched up in 1601

If any sort of decent ball goes into Casey, heā€™ll do damage. Kilmallockā€™s battle will be stopping the supply, give Joy a fighting chance.

NaP were slow enough to get the ball into him at times against Doon. Used Dempsey & Breen a lot, but when English started to get the upper hand in the half-back line, NaP struggled. They didnā€™t really move the ball any quicker. Casey did turn up with a moment of magic to win the game, but he wasnā€™t involved enough.

Majors, Minors, Doctors, Champs, Dustsā€¦ some great ones out around Doon/Oola direction!