Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Go fuck yourself you ungrateful scrote

Enjoy the weekend . I hope ye do it . That said in the junior “C’mon the Mushes”

1 Like

That’s more like it :clap:

Jim-Bob starts!

Goal for Donie! Some man!

1 Like

Donadoni!

Murroe/Boher started very nervously but have settled now and look the better side. The Bouncers have goals on their mind, just missed a big chance for a second.

Murroe six up HT. The bouncers are going apeshit with the ref. Donie got a yellow for mouthing, he’s like a bould child. They have the breeze in second half

0-13 to 1-4.

Seanie on fire here, two absolutely super scores before Half-time. TJ, David and James Ryan are all after having a go at Mullins.

Murroe/Boher are comfortably the better team, a lot more skilful, a lot smarter. They look like a senior team to be fair and Tobin is the best player on show. Hickey doing well too.

The Bouncers are going for goals all the time, even when it’s not on. Willie Tobin made a good save before the break but it wasn’t a clear cut goal chance and should have been tapped over. They haven’t scored in ages and the skill levels of their forwards is letting them down. They could do with Dylan O’Shea.

Good atmosphere though.

1 Like

Good crowd in

Just heading out the door, if you see me say hello, I’ll be with the father in law, keep your eyes down :smiley:

Sound.

Jim-Bob off.

Careful, @backinatracksuit will get very cross, leave out the ‘bob’

1 Like

Bouncers have woken up. 3 in a row.

Looks like TJ was sent off at half time.

James Ryan is an established senior inter county player (dual code?) he’s served his time and is recognizable by hurling people countrywide by his nickname. He’s not some two bob young fella.
It’s like the difference between multiple club al Ireland winners and a poor junior club from West Limerick :smile:

Stop seething mate :sunglasses:

Entertaining stuff