Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Can’t disagree with much of this

Thurles for the 21s semi final

Ah fuck I was genuinely looking forward to a day in Ennis for the festival,Thurles,yawn.

1 Like

Right message, wrong messenger.

Is he blaming the club championship now

Rathkeale are a great bet at 11/8. Will also have a few quid on Casey’s. Drom down Brosnan, Hannigan and Fahy although Leary is back but the years are catching up with him now.

Might be a bit of value in the last game too? Should be a tight affair.

I’ve lost faith in the “Bally” boys i’m afraid!!

The Bally boys will not go gentle into the night.

Worth watching the betting on the Pat’s game to see which team they are backing. Ballylanders beat Kierans who beat Pat’s. Can’t draw a line through that obviously, but I’d have had the betting the other way around.

They lid down and bent over against Pats and Oola though!!

Word in the A1 Bar is that Pats are down a nice few with holidays.

1 Like

I will kill you.

1 Like

More in your line to kill Anthony Molyneaux or whoever your entrusted with Sunday night!!

3 Likes

If they lose Sunday you can through your hat at them. As Aidan O’Brien would say they are working well at home. Just need to perform now on the big stage.

St Pats down 4 or 5 big players. Put your house on Ballylanders…

Na Piarsaigh v Rathkeale will be v tight depends on if Paul white and Sean Sheehan available and Mark o Sullivan just back. Also of course Na Piarsaigh hurlers if they will commit this weekend.

Whos going to win the club hurling in limerick this year?

Paul White wasn’t home up to last weekend anyway. Seán Sheehan hurled for them last Friday night and so did O’Sullivan

Kilmallock of course!

Where was Graeme Mulcahy against Ahane ?