Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Murroe did fuck all much at senior level for a long while

theyā€™d surely be better than a few of the muck teams there at the moment ?

Well if they are worse than any of the tier 2 teams they should give it up .

:rollseyes::rollseyes:

Iā€™d have had you down for a lot more than 25, chief. Iā€™d have had you pegged for a fella in his 40s.

Attendance is poor because half the games are played when itā€™s cold, wet and getting dark.
The whole club hurling scene across the country needs to be compressed into the few months when thereā€™s half a chance of warmer drier weather, for the sake of all concerned.

My INTERNET persona is obviously a lot more mature than me in reality :joy:

Donā€™t worry, moving into the house on your own will be the making of you

6 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Nope, youā€™ve lost me there kidā€¦

Unless you know something I donā€™t?? :astonished:

Do you still go over home to get the toenails cut or is the missus looking after that for you now?

1 Like

Ohā€¦ Sorry bit slow on the uptake there.

Trust me, I would never go near managing Ballysteen in a million years.

2 Likes

You are correct, Adrian Breen is 25 this year. If memory serves me right he was born in May.

Its the same in most counties. Murroe have been up and down like a whores knickers so how they are an addition I donā€™t know. The advantage if the new system for the B sides is that they will play 5 competitive games that they can target rather than the 1 or 2 up to now. The team that qualifies will have had a good string of wins and confidence before meeting one of the top 6 which is no harm. The alternative is not a lesser number of senior clubs but probably more amalgamations

1 Like

Iā€™m just not convinced by a competition structure where you can win the Championship by being the 8th ranked team in the group stages but itā€™s impossible if you are the 5th.

It might never happen but I wouldnā€™t be a huge fan. Iā€™m sure it will bring more competitive games, so if thatā€™s the sole aim, then fair enough.

:smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did he get bouncy castles in for his birthday or did ye used to go bowling?

A Nespresso machine

Ooooooooooooofffffffttttttt

This is a GAA specialty. The National Hurling league is similar if not worse. Yerra they might as well try something different.