Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

BoyleSports have

An Ghaeltacht @ 1/50 to beat St Senans

St Senans 11/1 to cause the upset :open_mouth:

Jerryā€™s back, back again.

7 Likes

Good news.

:clap: should never have left, but still a good news story. Daly had some number there for a few years.

Dodgy will be delighted.

Something needs doing . Minors poor this year and we will struggle for a few years at this level .

Glad to see Daly leave and Kilmacud now left to pick up his hefty, ehm, expenses bill.

Wallace is excellent and a positive to have him involved in any capacity. Reading the rest of the article itā€™s a bit worrying to see some of the other names involved in the academy set up, considering the balls they made of the minor team this year.

Cork and Tipp are ahead of us at underage now. The two Munster minor title winning sides and two AI u-21 winning sides were backboned by five or six of the same lads who are nearly all on the senior panel already. It was pretty much the same group of players with a few additions here and there along the way.

Those underage tournaments like Tony Forristal ainā€™t the be all and end all but weā€™ve been doing very poorly in them for the last few years. The game is on its arse in large swathes of the county.

3 Likes

Is Kip Killagain training anyone these days?

Great news, heā€™s three times the hurling coach that money hungry cunt Daly is.

4 Likes

I take it you have played under both ??

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t you be more concerned with Gaelic football matters given your location.

Daly was laughing at us while taking PJā€™s money ffs.

It still boils my piss the day the minors were knocked out by Galway in the quarter final in Thurles (2015?) and an hour later the cunt was up in the RTE gantry commentating on the senior game that followed it. No shame whatsoever.

He was at the Club Limerick launch in the Woodlands around this time last year too. Arrived late as he was up in Croke Park that day at some launch, may have been the Railway Cup. The CB big wigs were all over him, ignoring the likes of Richie Bennis, Frankie Carroll who were also there. Good fucking riddance.

4 Likes

I remember it very well pal, Heā€™s on every GAA junket circuitā€¦I remember him talking about Limerick in a Beamish event in Cork a couple of years back, the smiley fat head on him smirking away about Limerick hurling was outrageous.

He took well over 6 figures from Limerick and did nothing of note for it.

Not to mention the underage results under his reign, nothing short of a disgrace.

Good post. I was also at that launch and had a great natter with the aforementioned Frankie on the night. Gas bloke.

3 Likes

Heā€™s after getting another cushy number now in Dublin. And I see he was thanked as being involved with Kildimo too when they won the intermediate.

I donā€™t see the issue with this at all. You want him to give up his job is it?

1 Like

A great hurler and a sound man. Heā€™s Limerick hurling royalty in my book.

4 Likes

I am concerned with both and am also concerned with asking chaps to back up statements . Daly is a decent enough sort and did some decent work with our minor teams over the last 3 seasons .

The appointment of Wallace is I fear another effort at not addressing the real problem with hurling in the county . Things are not great if you do a real analysis and I fear this appointment is not addressing the problems . I think Wallace is a good sort but I am not sure his talents are what is required .

Thanked where?