Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Adare.

Heā€™s coached St Kierans, and coached Ballysteen 2 years ago.
Was involved with Ladies football and I think was a selector on an u21 team.

The loss to clare?

Possibly . Any fella would need a ride after that .

Twas a long hot summer.

This by a thousand. Laughable ā€œlittle Limerickerā€ stuff. Anthony Daly wasnā€™t next or near yer biggest problem, ye were plenty glad of an Offaly blow-in back in the day when it worked out for ye. Not one iota of a post that makes any reference to what he did or didnā€™t do on the training field.

4 Likes

Serious waft of small mindedness off the anti Daly posts here, youā€™d have to laugh at them tbh. I suppose some lads wanted Daly to give the lads cuddles after being bet, sing songs in the pubs all night with them?

Hello Mr Hypocrite, werenā€™t you the very one on here bemoaning some nomark Laois football manager for leaving the ground immediately after a knock out championship defeat a few years backā€¦

1 Like

Pull up the evidence where I bemoaned it. Iā€™ll give you all weekend, Iā€™ll even give you the managers name.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Priceless. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heā€™s a gas ticket.

Itā€™s so demented itā€™s hard to fathom him being serious.

St Senans getting annihilated by An Ghaeltacht.

AIB Munster Club Intermediate Football Championship Final (2nd half, 43min) An Ghaeltacht (Kerry) 3-20 (29) St. Senans (Limerick) 0-5 (5)

They beat Nemo in a challenge last week! The Kerry crowd that is.

Wouldnā€™t have expected much different, An Ghaeltacht are clearly a serious outfit.

Limerick Munster Senior Hurling Championship Fixtures

Sun 20 May Limerick v Tipperary in Gaelic Grounds

Sat 2 June Cork v Limerick in Pairc Ui Chaoimh

Sun 10 June Limerick v Waterford in Gaelic Grounds

Sun 17 June Clare v Limerick in Cusack Park Ennis

Thatā€™s fairly ideal fixture wise.
Home games to Tipp and Waterford, a jaunt down to look at the new death trap PUiC and then a short spin over to the cabbage patch for the relegation decider.

When do the dates for club Championship weekends normally get announced?

Havent a clue tbh, only saw the fixtures on the LimerickGaa twitter